Medi's Closet Scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just about got everything dialed in, 16 days into 12/12. New here, thanks for looking!:lama:

Vanilla KusH & Quzar

PC020008.JPG

PC020024.JPG

PC020029.JPG

PC020028.JPG

Nice...... tell me about your screen........ I'm wanting to make/get one.

I see how you made it :aok:, thats smart.

Gardens looking good!

About time you get your pictures up! that's a 600w? Grr.. I wonder if I messed up buying a 400w :( lol. Very nice looking though boss can't wait to see more! Which soil and nutes? them things look great! lol. I'm jealous

Subbed in for the ride!

Lemon Jack said:
@jonath4n Every one I ever talked to that bought a 400 always regretted it and wish they went with the 600 lol

All the bud in my journals was grown with 400 watt Hps, I did use 2 but if your grow space is correct you will be happy with the results.

Sorry for the language, I corrected it.

Well, I'm going to be running a 400w hps/mh ontop and a 432w t5 8bulb 4ft setup for back lighting/side lighting..

Thanks everyone!!!

@Grower, for the screen I just used 1/2 pvc because it was laying around lol and "weed eater" string ha.. This screen doesn't currently fill out my whole area, I have another 12"x24" with 2 blackberrys that just went into flowering. I'm just going to use steaks to support those buds for now. Anyway what I was saying is if I could make it again "which I will" I would probably use a thinner type of rope or string of some sort thats easier to tie. Let us know if you decide to make one! My first scrog I used chicken wire which worked but it doesn't give you much room to work with. I prefer 2x2 or even 3x3 squares for that added room.

@Jon, all I'm using as of now "switching nutes very soon" is Fox Farms Liquid trio and FF ocean forrest soil 70/30ish soil/perlite mix. Also my 600 was way overkill for my setup I just plan on upgrading to a bigger tent or open room really soon so I went with the 600. I think for starting off and being able to run the extra side lighting you will be more than pleased with your 400! Put it this way, what you see in my pics is still being grown under a 220w hps and 200+watts of mixed spectrum cfl's :)

I'm planning on switching to a flood and drain really soon but I have 2 big girls that will be ready for next grow before I convert. Super Lemon Haze and OG Kush #18 which I'm going to run both of those in 5 gal buckets:holysheep:

I'm hoping most of the stretch has stopped, nearing 3 weeks into 12/12. The tops are anywhere from avg. 6-8" up to VK's 16" top lol. Should have some nice size colas come christmas time!!

:drool: can't wait to see updates on this! This grow is going to be great, I can see it now.

jonath4n said:
:drool: can't wait to see updates on this! This grow is going to be great, I can see it now.

:D Thank bro, I hope so!!

Here's a pic of an auto I'm about to harvest "Later this week":hubba:

PC020044.jpg

She looks dang good, What strain? looks dwarfy.

jonath4n said:
About time you get your pictures up! that's a 600w? Grr.. I wonder if I messed up buying a 400w :( lol. Very nice looking though boss can't wait to see more! Which soil and nutes? them things look great! lol. I'm jealous

Subbed in for the ride!

400 good for veg.....

600 and up good for flower! i personally use 2k for veg and 4k flower=big buds!!!!!!:icon_smile: :48:

White Dwarf is the name and she smells pretty awesome, about 7 days at the most! Already showing a couple amber trics but I'll try to push it a few more days. I'd like to get around 5-10% amber.

oregonduck76 said:
nice work, lookin good

Thanks oregonduck! :D

Here's a pic from today, Blackberry is 1 week into flowering "far left" and quzar and vanilla kush are 3 weeks flowering middle and right "screen.":ignore:

PC060009.JPG

PC060018.JPG

PC060022.JPG

PC060084.JPG

Looking fantastic Medi! Coming along great!! Can't wait to see that flower cab filled with buds..

Yeah the 400w - 600w is pretty funny.. but after seeing them nugs that got pulled with a 400w HPS.. I think I'll stay! lol.

jonath4n said:
Looking fantastic Medi! Coming along great!! Can't wait to see that flower cab filled with buds..

Yeah the 400w - 600w is pretty funny.. but after seeing them nugs that got pulled with a 400w HPS.. I think I'll stay! lol.

Thanks bro!:D I can't wait either, not long now!!
I have more pics I might put up later.

Yea the 400 will be perfect for you, in the future you could get another and run 8 if you want that would be even better. Hitting the girls with different angles :hubba:

The quzar is starting to get that fruity smell now, 3 weeks flowering today! Blackberry was 1 week 12/12 yesterday.

Latest posts

Back