Medi's Closet Scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yummy, that quzar looks like a great strain, How long does the zar take?

Finally some threads came up about the bubble auto's.. Everything I'm reading now is positive with healthy looking fully 100% autoing traits. I'm kinda happier now lol. Not so shun by bad threads from '10.

re did the tent yet once again lol..

That screen is going to look beautiful!

baked :D!..

Has anyone tried to splice 2 fixtures to 1 balast? lol

Thanks! yea its smells delicious already, I wasn't planning on keeping it around but It has me wanting to keep one around just in case ;) Not much info on the strain that I could find so it makes it that much more interesting!

Its my first time with these strains but I think its around 8 week, VK 9-10, BB 10-11.

Here's a few more pics from left to right. Vanilla kush, Quzar and Blackberry. BB just showed her hairs about 3 or 4 days ago:D VK and Q are 22days into flowering.

Then the last 2 shots are of White Dwarf from buddha seeds. I cut off a few sample buds about 5 days ago and this strain is very tasty right after its dried! Very piney like northern lights "love that flavor" Which totally caught me of gaurd because it had a nice fruity/skunky aftertones in flowering:icon_smile: Overall out of all 3 auto's I grew she out shined the rest :D I just got the 600w hps in the closet on tues so the girls where under a 220w hps and cfl's for 3 weeks. My next grow will be the first start to finish under the 600 in flowering!! These girls still have anywhere from 5-7 for VK and Q. 9-10 for the BB..

PC060023.JPG

PC060029.JPG

PC060031.JPG

PC060038.JPG

PC060045.JPG

very nice grow. i've never attempted a scrog but will one day as a fun grow. i was thinking about using a four foot chainlink gate i have laying around. i could simply weld some legs onto that.:) (i'm sorta unconventional) lol.

is your blackberry an auto?

Irish said:
very nice grow. i've never attempted a scrog but will one day as a fun grow. i was thinking about using a four foot chainlink gate i have laying around. i could simply weld some legs onto that.:) (i'm sorta unconventional) lol.

is your blackberry an auto?

Thanks for stopping in Irish!
I've seen it done that way with the screen and honestly you might not go back if you do it lol. The bigger size holes in the fence to train the branching is the way to go! You should go for it and when you do link me to it so I can watch:D

No the blackberry is from sativa seeds, Black dominaxRasberry cough from nirvana. Topped twice and thrown into 12/12 @ 12". I have 2 of them in 2 gallons, both are around 24" now @ 10 days into flowering.

Chopped my auto's today, white dwarf and syrup from buddha seeds. Chopped the Red Dwarf late last month. They all took around 60-70 days from seed. I'm pretty satisfied with the the quality, The dwarfs where a little sensitive to nutes but seeing I have a high ppm to start with its not suprising!
Here's a couple pics in order, Syrup, Red Dwarf, White Dwarf:icon_smile:

S WD chop 6 and 8 weeks (4).JPG

51 days flowering.jpg

PB150011.jpg

wd 53 days.jpg

S WD chop 6 and 8 weeks (5).JPG

Latest posts

Back