Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3237.jpeg

The White X Runaway Bride #3 seeds, AKA White Wedding, are labeled “testers”.
I don’t know if testers are F1’s, or stabilized, but I either have a couple different phenos here, or that tall one just might be a male.

IMG_3272.jpeg

One of the Freaks seems to be a little runty. I am sure it will turn out to be a female, and the big pretty one will be a male, lol.
IMG_3273.jpeg

The White Weddings are still looking good.
IMG_3274.jpeg

The Peanut Butter Haze in the white pot will be getting up potted this weekend.
The four Tremelo’s behind it have grown a lot since the last update.
IMG_3275.jpeg

I am especially pleased with the Lucky Lemon right now. She is a beast.
IMG_3276.jpeg

11 out of 15 plants in the veg tent are now Members Only.

IMG_3286.jpeg

Received a care package from @CrashMagnet today.
The decision on which seeds to pop next are getting harder.
I was leaning real hard towards the HerijuanaxBlueberry, but now the Big Sandy Holy Weed is calling to me a little.
Speaking of which, what is the difference between Big Sur Holy Weed and Big Sandy Holy Weed?
Nothing at all comes up when I google Big Sandy.
If I end up with a lot of males in the plants I currently have growing, then the decision will be made for me on which seeds to pop, I will probably try and pop some of those feminized ABC beans to fill in the gaps.

I inspected all my plants in the flower tent this evening. Nothing else in there seems to have any seeds in them.
How does one plant in a tent end up with quite a few seeds, and nothing else does?
I was under the impression that pollen was involved when a plant hermied.
How does pollen only end up on one plant?

Hmm, immaculate conception? Isn't that how the Great Pumpkin came to be??

I still don't know the genetic connection between the sur and sandy versions, but so far no one anywhere admits to holding any Big Sur seeds.

the BSHW genetics is somewhat of a mystery , mostly sativa

supposedly BSHW came onto the scene when a monk named Perry shared his weed with some folks in the Big Sur area , supposedly at the Esalen Institute

seeds were found and passed around , the last version I had was SAGE where I found a nice sativa expression male and female and made seeds

this was about 15 yrs ago

i grew those SAGE seeds out and have been breeding with them all these years , adding some Oaxaca , Afghani Hashplant , and some Columbian Highland through the years

the Big Sandy is creek about a mile from my house so I call my version Big Sandy HolyWeed

it is an unstable strandivar , has hermie traits , leans heavy on the sativa side , but finishes early for a sativa , middle of October out here

F89B61D4-D5E2-48C9-86F5-87A3344E8C76.jpeg

I tell ya what gets me. After Hugh Hefner died all those mother fkers came out of the woodwork talking shit about him as if they were tied up in a goddamn basement. They took his money and lived like queens and turned on him for more money after he died. Makes me sick.

the BSHW genetics is somewhat of a mystery , mostly sativa

supposedly BSHW came onto the scene when a monk named Perry shared his weed with some folks in the Big Sur area , supposedly at the Esalen Institute

seeds were found and passed around , the last version I had was SAGE where I found a nice sativa expression male and female and made seeds

this was about 15 yrs ago

i grew those SAGE seeds out and have been breeding with them all these years , adding some Oaxaca , Afghani Hashplant , and some Columbian Highland through the years

the Big Sandy is creek about a mile from my house so I call my version Big Sandy HolyWeed

it is an unstable strandivar , has hermie traits , leans heavy on the sativa side , but finishes early for a sativa , middle of October out here

View attachment 331273
What do you mean by unstable?
Expect different phenos?

Latest posts

Back