Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4r8yfz.jpg

the BSHW genetics is somewhat of a mystery , mostly sativa

supposedly BSHW came onto the scene when a monk named Perry shared his weed with some folks in the Big Sur area , supposedly at the Esalen Institute

seeds were found and passed around , the last version I had was SAGE where I found a nice sativa expression male and female and made seeds

this was about 15 yrs ago

i grew those SAGE seeds out and have been breeding with them all these years , adding some Oaxaca , Afghani Hashplant , and some Columbian Highland through the years

the Big Sandy is creek about a mile from my house so I call my version Big Sandy HolyWeed

it is an unstable strandivar , has hermie traits , leans heavy on the sativa side , but finishes early for a sativa , middle of October out here

View attachment 331273
Definitely unstable, since it was part of original cross that produced Freakshow.

exactly

one year I hit up a couple of my females with some chocolate Thai , that is when the occasional hermie would show up

kinda of a work in progress
Interesting, because the Chocolate Skunk that just hermied in my other journal is Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze x Skunk 1.

IMG_3303.jpeg

Accidentally killed Bridgett this past weekend. I always let Bridgett tell me when she needed water, sometimes going up to a week between watering.
Came home from a short camping trip to find this. Should have gave her a little extra water before I left. Live and learn.
IMG_3310.jpeg
IMG_3309.jpeg

White Wedding.
IMG_3304.jpeg

Pnut Butter Haze.
IMG_3308.jpeg
IMG_3307.jpeg

Tremolo.

The Freaks seem to be slow growers, but everything else is making up for it.
Down to two plants on the upper deck, that means it’s time to pop more seeds.
Now, I just have to decide what will be next.

Latest posts

Back