Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy howdy! There is a quite a bit of a difference in the Tremolo plants. Do you think the lanky one is a male maybe?

Sorry about Bridgett. I guess you flooded her with water when you got home to see if she would bounce back.
the freak plants that I grew were the slowest ever plant to grow. Your plants look good. Good luck with them ✌️
She wasn’t quite that bad when I got home. I gave her a good soaking, and actually expected her to bounce back, but it was pretty evident after 24 hours, that it just wasn’t going to happen.
I am pretty sure I have a couple more seeds. I may pop them in the next couple months and see if I get another.

Boy howdy! There is a quite a bit of a difference in the Tremolo plants. Do you think the lanky one is a male maybe?
Considering these are
I am leaning towards male right now, but it may be a little early to be making assumptions.
They are fast growers, though.
I am definitely more impressed with the genetics I have received from members, than anything I bought. Everything seems way more vigorous.

Considering these are
I am leaning towards male right now, but it may be a little early to be making assumptions.
They are fast growers, though.
I am definitely more impressed with the genetics I have received from members, than anything I bought. Everything seems way more vigorous.

more vigorous cause we use coffee grounds in the soil

That is what the ‘edit’ button is for…

edit button?

you mean we can go back and add,some stuff?

my apologies to Flower for mucking up this Thread

IMG_4807.jpeg

I was kind of figuring, the more members seeds I pop, the more traffic this journal will get. I fully expect high jacking, drift, derailments, and chicanery.
If it doesn’t happen, y’all are slackin’.

She wasn’t quite that bad when I got home. I gave her a good soaking, and actually expected her to bounce back, but it was pretty evident after 24 hours, that it just wasn’t going to happen.
I am pretty sure I have a couple more seeds. I may pop them in the next couple months and see if I get another.
I was going through my seeds earlier, trying to decide what to pop next.
While in my seed box, I found my Bridgett seeds. I still have 4 left. I had 6 total. The first one I popped was an auto.
The 2nd one was Bridgett. Surely, out of four seeds, I will get another Bridgett.

I like everybody here a roster, I don’t carry a grudge for anyone from any time in the past… well, maybe one or two folks but I keep a wide berth…😠
Not wide enough dude... how you doing man, And wow, Boo sending samples. You've come along way dude. good on ya, and Matt would of loved it as he was all about gifting things...

I'm about to receive the last of Matt's gear. JT and Matt's sister found another box of stashed seeds and some of his latest works.. The stuff already packaged up for sale is being donated to Stoney's Auction I believe to help his wife and child.. stuck in foreign country with no help..
What was not packaged up JT is sending to me to distribute to the masses... So once it arrives I'll be making up 10 seed pucks and share them with all of you...

I'll keep ya's updated...

You murderer... you killed her, she was so innocent.. with her beautiful long legs and blonde hairs..
haha.. **** happens man, I just killed 2 plants with over use of Hydrogen Peroxide trying to kill fungus
gnat infestation.. you read these things and... haha. Learn the hard way. Luckily a buddy up north sent me his 10oz roach collection that consisted of 3/4 joints... Almost 1000 of them.. assortment of over 2yrs of his growing to.. variety. Life is funny huh?

I hope you find some luck in your adventure... Argo is still working on my Gabagoo Auto.. seeds in a few months and your on the list.

Also, My Wardawg is being reproduced too... my buddy designed this
Wardawg logo by Cadman (2).jpeg

Latest posts

Back