Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3416.jpeg

This is the nicest #17 so far out of the four. I am starting to become a fan of this plant.
IMG_3421.jpeg
IMG_3419.jpeg

The Peanut Butter Haze is a very nice looking plant, but I am not a fan of the node spacing.
IMG_3417.jpeg

I am liking what I am seeing out of the #15’s. Very similar plant to the #16, but with tighter node spacing.
IMG_3420.jpeg

Lucky Lemon is still my favorite, though.
She is just a happy little bush.

IMG_3424.jpeg

Got home from work today to find 3 out of the 4 ECSDXOGers Kush GC seeds had popped.
Ole’ Brown Thumb and I are heading out of town for a couple days as soon as I get off work tomorrow, so I had to go ahead and pot them, and stick them up under the light. Hopefully the last one will be popped before I leave for work in the morning.
#19.

View attachment 333747
This is the nicest #17 so far out of the four. I am starting to become a fan of this plant.
View attachment 333752View attachment 333748
The Peanut Butter Haze is a very nice looking plant, but I am not a fan of the node spacing.
View attachment 333749
I am liking what I am seeing out of the #15’s. Very similar plant to the #16, but with tighter node spacing.
View attachment 333750
Lucky Lemon is still my favorite, though.
She is just a happy little bush.
Looking amazing flower! Topped on 5th node right? Used to top them on 3rd node but its too early i won't do it again. Is that a 20L pot ?

Last edited:
Looking amazing flower! Topped on 5th node right? Used to top them on 3rd node but its too early i won't do it again. Is that a 20L pot ?
I don’t really top at any certain node, my main focus is to keep them short.
I really don’t want anything getting over 3 feet tall after stretching in 12/12.
I think those are 3 gallon pots, but I am not positive because I found them in a shed at my moms house.
I need to put a plastic bag in one and see how much water it holds.

I don’t really top at any certain node, my main focus is to keep them short.
I really don’t want anything getting over 3 feet tall after stretching in 12/12.
I think those are 3 gallon pots, but I am not positive because I found them in a shed at my moms house.
I need to put a plastic bag in one and see how much water it holds.
25F5BA1E-73BC-4E3F-BD1E-EF51294C7BAB.jpeg

Sure wish I knew what the BSHW seeds don't pop. All I did was put the male and female plants in the same tent together. You would think they would know what to do...
The seeds look perfectly fine. I will throw them in water the next time I try popping them and see if I get floaters or sinkers.

IMG_3435.png

The wife and I are home from our weekend vacation. Heard some pretty good live music while we were there.
I hope the band we heard on Friday night appreciated the joint I left in the tip box.
IMG_3434.jpeg

The 4th #19 seed never did pop.
IMG_3427.jpeg

That’s alright though, I have a #13 cutting that I rooted in a Starbucks cup to take its place.
IMG_3433.jpeg

I up potted it before I left the other day.

Latest posts

Back