Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You murderer... you killed her, she was so innocent.. with her beautiful long legs and blonde hairs..
haha.. **** happens man, I just killed 2 plants with over use of Hydrogen Peroxide trying to kill fungus
gnat infestation.. you read these things and... haha. Learn the hard way. Luckily a buddy up north sent me his 10oz roach collection that consisted of 3/4 joints... Almost 1000 of them.. assortment of over 2yrs of his growing to.. variety. Life is funny huh?

I hope you find some luck in your adventure... Argo is still working on my Gabagoo Auto.. seeds in a few months and your on the list.

Also, My Wardawg is being reproduced too... my buddy designed this
View attachment 332007
I love the art for the Wardog. Wouldn’t change a thing about it.

IMG_3343.jpeg

The male Lucky Lemon. A buddy of mine is keeping it on his back porch for me until I can collect some pollen.

IMG_3341.jpeg
IMG_3335.jpeg
IMG_3325.jpeg

@chickenfeed and I went canoeing yesterday. His brother was along as well.
We caught some nice little smallies. Boy did they fight.
We only sunk the canoe once. The four hour float that I was advised of, ended up taking nine hours. My back is letting know about it, today.

Sounds like you been busy brother.
And I'm so glad I sent some to Argo's Gardens to work also... got burned by another taker with nothing but excuses... like how he had to walk away from the grow a month in after fighting with his girlfriend..
though the extra seeds would of been nice, Argo is someone I can absolutely count on..

Spoke with Sniper seeds who called me yesterday to confirm what I wanted done... sent him 5 Man Bear Alien Pig fem seeds and 7 Miss Piggy F3 seeds I made back in 2008.. He's going to reverse one of the feminized seeds just in case a male MP doesn't show or isn't worthy..

And I'm so glad I sent some to Argo's Gardens to work also... got burned by another taker with nothing but excuses... like how he had to walk away from the grow a month in after fighting with his girlfriend..
though the extra seeds would of been nice, Argo is someone I can absolutely count on..

Spoke with Sniper seeds who called me yesterday to confirm what I wanted done... sent him 5 Man Bear Alien Pig fem seeds and 7 Miss Piggy F3 seeds I made back in 2008.. He's going to reverse one of the feminized seeds just in case a male MP doesn't show or isn't worthy..
I stand in awe
Good Morning..

IMG_3360.jpeg

The BSHW seeds have been in the dirt since Saturday. Not looking promising.
IMG_3362.jpeg

Peanut Butter Haze in the back, White Wedding closest to camera.
IMG_3363.jpeg
IMG_3364.jpeg

Everything is looking good.
IMG_3361.jpeg

This Lucky Lemon is definitely my favorite, at the moment. She is just a beast.

I've had my own troubles with other seeds I made. I attributed it to using the dehydrator with them still in the buds. But I stopped doing that last summer. The BSHW seeds were just brushed out of the buds while I was trimming them, then left in an open solo cup to dry. Is there something else I should be doing with them?

I've had my own troubles with other seeds I made. I attributed it to using the dehydrator with them still in the buds. But I stopped doing that last summer. The BSHW seeds were just brushed out of the buds while I was trimming them, then left in an open solo cup to dry. Is there something else I should be doing with them?
I don’t know, but I need to. How long has it been since you harvested the seeds?
Maybe they need to age more?

I sit by my tent and read intellectual books to my plants so I will get a cerebral high for sure. Do you read books about plants springing from seed to your seeds? If not you may be getting rebellious seeds that lack direction!

Latest posts

Back