Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I showed the contractor who siding my house one of the Freakshow plants. He gave me a look like he didn’t think it was cannabis. Showed him some pics of my flowering freaks and he is convinced. Sent him home with some seeds and some buds. They certainly live up to their name.

I showed the contractor who siding my house one of the Freakshow plants. He gave me a look like he didn’t think it was cannabis. Showed him some pics of my flowering freaks and he is convinced. Sent him home with some seeds and some buds. They certainly live up to their name.

that strandivar is on the list for my next cycle , ya all have piqued my curiosity

I plan to drop more freak seed once I clear my porch of too many plants. Should be soon. I’ve really only sampled them a couple times and not in a while and still have a jar of it in my stash but I love how it looks on the back porch growing in the summertime

same as this?…

Humboldt Seed Companys Freakshow Description​

Logo Humboldt Seed Company Humboldt Seed Company Freakshow The 2019 debut release of the Freakshow seed, produced by Humboldt Seed Company, is a unique and novel creation, lovingly referred to as Cannabis Lusus Monstra. With a completely new morphology, Freakshow simply has to be experienced to believe. California breeder "Shapeshifter" spent years selecting for oddities as a personal challenge. As he says, "After 40 years, normalcy starts to get a little monotonous." Growing Freakshow does not require different treatment, but identifying the male vs. female can be tougher than regular cannabis. We hope you enjoy this wonderful, terpene-rich, beautiful plant!

10% Indica - 90% Sativa (Bx4 Stabilization)

Flowering time: 65 days, October 5-15
Avg. THC: 18%
Big producer!

same as this?…

Humboldt Seed Companys Freakshow Description​

Logo Humboldt Seed Company Humboldt Seed Company Freakshow The 2019 debut release of the Freakshow seed, produced by Humboldt Seed Company, is a unique and novel creation, lovingly referred to as Cannabis Lusus Monstra. With a completely new morphology, Freakshow simply has to be experienced to believe. California breeder "Shapeshifter" spent years selecting for oddities as a personal challenge. As he says, "After 40 years, normalcy starts to get a little monotonous." Growing Freakshow does not require different treatment, but identifying the male vs. female can be tougher than regular cannabis. We hope you enjoy this wonderful, terpene-rich, beautiful plant!

10% Indica - 90% Sativa (Bx4 Stabilization)

Flowering time: 65 days, October 5-15
Avg. THC: 18%
Big producer!
From what I read, the man who developed it licensed it to Humboldt seeds. I would think they may have better breeding practices than I do(lol-pollen chucker here🥸). I bought my seeds from a different vendor and the seeds were not in Breeders packaging so the phenotypes may be a bit more diverse(but I don’t know that for sure). I do know I used a FS male and 2 slightly different females (one had greenish pistils and the other had white pistils). I haven’t smoked enough of it to really say there is any difference. I can say it is definitely a day time smoke. I harvested in phases and the later harvested smoke is just as peppy as the bud harvested a few weeks earlier. Weather here in the northeast didn’t allow me to let any go as long as I would have liked.

IMG_3140.jpeg

Carty sent me a card congratulating me on becoming such a good grower, awwww shucks.
IMG_3139.jpeg

So @Carty , tell us what the scoop is on the Cap Junky?

IMG_3141.jpeg

As promised, the Peanut Butter Haze seed went straight into the dirt as soon as it got here.
IMG_3125.jpeg

I also took 4 cuttings from Bridgett last week, right before I left for my fishing trip.
IMG_3142.jpeg

Today, I topped the #13 female, and cleaned her up a little.

Wow, I see everybody planting seeds, topping and showing progress on their grows. Here I am playing with Petunias, geraniums and Pansies!. I feel like I need to start something to protect myself......then I remember I am on summer break. Somehow summer break isn't the same as when I was a kid in school.

Glad to know things arrived safely there Flower.. thanks for starting those asap, you even beat me.
I've decided to try and grow the same strain x 4. I know I know, why start now.. hahaha. be nice to learn more about each strain instead of 1 of each..

That Cap Junky is unbelievable and at day 43 looks like a 60 day plant.. huge buds, the seeds were made from an S1 reversed... I'll try to get you some shots of her..

Thanks so much, Graysin Farms appreciates the exposure and from what I hear this Peanut Butter is epic.

Latest posts

Back