Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's those green things in the second picture?
IMG_4249.png

They are actually staking clips, I am just using them as weights to put distance between the light.

IMG_4241.jpeg

Chopped the ECSD x Ogers pheno with the huge colas a few days ago.
I actually just sampled the smoke a few minutes ago.
This is just all around nice. Surprisingly smooth for just being dry enough to smoke. The high is floaty, uplifting, feel good, and lasting. The wife and I both really like it. The taste, right now, has a tinge of tangy gas, and you know how one thing can taste, like another thing smells?
Back around ‘95 I was on a remodel job.
We gutted out an old building that was once an auto parts store, and turned it into a counseling center.
Anyway, every bit of the lumber used to build the inside of the old auto parts store was Fir.
Fir that has been aging for 60 years or so has a wonderful smell that I can’t describe, but I taste a strong undertone of the way that Fir smelled.
There isn’t really a smell right now other than a slight hint of skunk when I open the bag.

IMG_4261.jpeg

The Tremolo (Mimosa x Triple Lemon) is kind of gassy, slight pine, and weirdly enough, cucumberish.
Stick your face in the bag and it smells like buttered caramel popcorn.
The high kind of pinches your forehead and makes you squint your eyes for a second or two when it first smacks ya.
I love the stuff, but found I can’t smoke much of it because it makes my heart race.

View attachment 348835
Chopped the ECSD x Ogers pheno with the huge colas a few days ago.
I actually just sampled the smoke a few minutes ago.
This is just all around nice. Surprisingly smooth for just being dry enough to smoke. The high is floaty, uplifting, feel good, and lasting. The wife and I both really like it. The taste, right now, has a tinge of tangy gas, and you know how one thing can taste, like another thing smells?
Back around ‘95 I was on a remodel job.
We gutted out an old building that was once an auto parts store, and turned it into a counseling center.
Anyway, every bit of the lumber used to build the inside of the old auto parts store was Fir.
Fir that has been aging for 60 years or so has a wonderful smell that I can’t describe, but I taste a strong undertone of the way that Fir smelled.
There isn’t really a smell right now other than a slight hint of skunk when I open the bag.

View attachment 348844
The Tremolo (Mimosa x Triple Lemon) is kind of gassy, slight pine, and weirdly enough, cucumberish.
Stick your face in the bag and it smells like buttered caramel popcorn.
The high kind of pinches your forehead and makes you squint your eyes for a second or two when it first smacks ya.
I love the stuff, but found I can’t smoke much of it because it makes my heart race.
I love Piney weed

IMG_4280.png

IMG_4271.jpeg

IMG_4268.jpeg

The small bud pheno of
ECSD x Ogers is very frosty.
I am hoping the smoke is as good as the DD pheno. I am a big fan of the smoke, but I am not a fan of the big, larfy, foxtaily, typical Sour D looking buds.
IMG_4276.jpeg

Spots of PM are developing on the 2nd Purple Ghost Candy.
I am keeping it under control with spot spraying, and defoliation. The only reason I have not trashed the plant is because I love my wife. It’s her favorite smoke.
IMG_4275.jpeg

I am really looking forward to sampling the smoke from this Herijuana x Blueberry in a few weeks.
IMG_4274.jpeg

Another Herijuana x Blueberry will be going into 12/12 on 12/20. I trimmed her up tight yesterday.
IMG_4273.jpeg
IMG_4272.jpeg

I been hitting these with foliar spray at lights out. They are starting to green up.
#21’s are Passion Fruit. #22’s are Banana Mango bag seeds that I think got dusted by the Chocolate Skunk that hermed on me a few months ago.

Could be the Lemon Thai from the Triple Lemon making your heart race. The Thai I grew a long time ago was sativa up the ying yang. I harvested that at 13 or 14 weeks (trichs never ambered up) and though it didn’t make my heart race, it was energetic. My sons and their buddies loved that stuff(I even made some ‘Thai sticks’ with it😂). My MMA son would smoke it and go for a run…

Could be the Lemon Thai from the Triple Lemon making your heart race. The Thai I grew a long time ago was sativa up the ying yang. I harvested that at 13 or 14 weeks (trichs never ambered up) and though it didn’t make my heart race, it was energetic. My sons and their buddies loved that stuff(I even made some ‘Thai sticks’ with it😂). My MMA son would smoke it and go for a run…
I don’t know which side it comes from, but it’s potent. I have taken to mixing it in with other stuff here and there.
The Triple Lemon X Golden Lemon is a real nice smooth, mellow smoke. One of our favorite evening smokes.

I don’t know which side it comes from, but it’s potent. I have taken to mixing it in with other stuff here and there.
The Triple Lemon X Golden Lemon is a real nice smooth, mellow smoke. One of our favorite evening smokes.
I was mixing some older Indie in with my uppy weed
The Blend makes both stains taste better, turned mid shelf into top shelf
Believe it or not. I do it with all my weed now

View attachment 348981
View attachment 348983What are you spot spraying with for the mold ???
View attachment 348982
The small bud pheno of
ECSD x Ogers is very frosty.
I am hoping the smoke is as good as the DD pheno. I am a big fan of the smoke, but I am not a fan of the big, larfy, foxtaily, typical Sour D looking buds.
View attachment 348984
Spots of PM are developing on the 2nd Purple Ghost Candy.
I am keeping it under control with spot spraying, and defoliation. The only reason I have not trashed the plant is because I love my wife. It’s her favorite smoke.
View attachment 348985
I am really looking forward to sampling the smoke from this Herijuana x Blueberry in a few weeks.
View attachment 348986
Another Herijuana x Blueberry will be going into 12/12 on 12/20. I trimmed her up tight yesterday. View attachment 348987View attachment 348988
I been hitting these with foliar spray at lights out. They are starting to green up.
#21’s are Passion Fruit. #22’s are Banana Mango bag seeds that I think got dusted by the Chocolate Skunk that hermed on me a few months ago.

I spray the mold with a mix of water, hydrogen peroxide, and a squirt of dawn dish soap.

I was mixing some older Indie in with my uppy weed
The Blend makes both stains taste better, turned mid shelf into top shelf
Believe it or not. I do it with all my weed now
A little Tremolo mixed with the ECSD x Ogers is a pretty good combination.

IMG_4292.jpeg

Getting ready to roll up a little of this Sour D that I have been sitting on for almost a year. I revisited it 6 months ago and it was still pretty good.

Latest posts

Back