MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long left before i cut some cuttings and put them in new pots so will have a good look when i do

Things are going well.

The MI5 is smelling nice and fruity. Getting nice and sticky and is starting to put some weight on now. Last couple weeks left so am going to cut nutes and use water only, They are still very green so i think they have plenty to last.

HBD looks like it doubled in hight, Tied down a couple other branches. Easy way i found to do this is put a wire tie around the branch and then with the extra bit stick it to the side of the pot. Works well and can adjust it easily. Leave enough room for the branch to thicken or will be changing soon though.

I pinched a tiny bud off the lower branch and already smokes good. I have missed the high of home grown bud.

:woohoo: grats Jericho! How many weeks are you now? I wish I could pinch a nug off! :aok:

maineharvest said:
Can I pinch one too?

I feel bad for taking one lol. I will keep my hands off now, That bud that made 1 j could have made about 3 if i left it too finish.

MosesPMG said:
:woohoo: grats Jericho! How many weeks are you now? I wish I could pinch a nug off! :aok:

The MI5 has just finished week 8 so tomorrow is start of week 9 and the HBD has just started week 5 today.

niice Jericho, they looks great! :aok:
mojo to finish em off :D

I wish there was a way to share the smell of the MI5, I would love to be able to flood my apartment with the smell. So fruity hehe.

Jericho said:
I wish there was a way to share the smell of the MI5, I would love to be able to flood my apartment with the smell. So fruity hehe.

Man, I've always loved the smell of marijuana during growing, flowering and when burning it.

I've always thought someone should put out an "air freshener" that has those three odors.

You could take a can of it into a cop-shop and spray it....hahahaahahaha

Imagine all the little piggies running around looking for weed.... :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :D

Haha, I would presume that is why it has not been done yet. If there was an air freshener like that then cops wouldn't be able to use smell as an excuse for entry

IMG_2220.JPG

IMG_2221.JPG

IMG_2223.JPG

Hey Jericho, its been a minute. Just wanted to make sure all is well :D Hope to hear from ya soon mate!

That MI5 is looking awesome, Jericho! Beautiful plants! :aok: :aok: :aok:
:smoke1:

Hey moses, Things running smoothly with the grow, have not been spending much time on the forum, having a bit of a break apart from updating the GJ. Things here have been getting a little strange with what is happening in Libya and us being only about 170 miles away from them. Allot of people getting worried.

Stoney buddy its getting hard to control my self steeling buds off her, hehe. Just about 10 days left i think and i will be able to chop her down.

Jericho said:
Stoney buddy its getting hard to control my self steeling buds off her, hehe. Just about 10 days left i think and i will be able to chop her down.

Then a week to dry, at least a couple weeks to cure..... :doh:

I *know* you ain't waiting until it's cured! hahaahahahaa

I will give it a week to dry, doubt it will last long enough to cure, Only have that until the HBD is done and then going to take cuttings off the JH and bin the mother and flower the cuttings, Then i should have a decent supply to be able to cure something.

Hey Roddy, Yeh same here, never lasts long enough, But think im planing on doing a scrog with the Jh cuttings so hoping i will get a decent yield out of it.

Hey Jericho, glad everything is alright :aok: and I hope it stays that way.
mojo for the finale!

Latest posts

Back