MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr.Autoflower said:
i let mine get to about 25-30% amber and i love the smoke and its only been curings for 4 days now. taste like grape drink cyrstals or grape kid vitimens. powerful high too

Pretty cool man. Thanks for the information!

Got some better pictures as promised. Still not great but all i could get as batteries are weird in this camera, have to be a certain kind or it wont work.

MI5 is 37 Days old today, Has another couple weeks left. It is 31Inch tall, Big girl.
IMG_2205.JPGIMG_2207.JPGIMG_2208.JPGIMG_2210.JPGIMG_2212.JPGIMG_2213.JPGIMG_2215.JPGMi5 close up.JPGIMG_2217.JPG

HBD not great shots sorry again.
IMG_2216.JPGIMG_2218.JPG

and the shameful JH
IMG_2219.JPG

When you open the image make sure you click on the photo to zoom in or it is small.

:shocked: Wow Jericho, they are lookin great. Have they stretched alot recently?
Mine are still stretching pretty good, going into 3 weeks flowering. just wondering if might continue. Thanks mate
mojo to finsh them off

Thanks guys.

Moses, they can stretch up to 3 times there hight in flower. 2 if indica and 3 if sativa i think it is. Yeh they got big, Not due to any light issues, just flower.

OooOo geeze, thanks Jericho.
I want my plants to keep growing, but I dont know if I have room for that much! I may have to harvest the tops of em early or something??

looking good Jericho my first DWC was blue's she stretch'd close to 5x lucky for me it was a 5" clone

MosesPMG said:
OooOo geeze, thanks Jericho.
I want my plants to keep growing, but I dont know if I have room for that much! I may have to harvest the tops of em early or something??

Once they show sex then you can get rid of some, and have some more room.

ya I am askin a question similar in my GJ. u mind droppin a comment? Thanks

looking good man. that MI5 is a beast and the HBD ain't shabby either. i don't know if its the angle or what but the HBD looks like its 3 feet across.

the marijuana plant is such a good looking plant its like the supermodel of plants lol

TheKlonedRanger said:
How many days into flower is your jock horror?

It is basically still in veg as nirvana forgot to add the auto to the JH. Its going to be used for cuttings later.

sickbiker said:
the marijuana plant is such a good looking plant its like the supermodel of plants lol

I love taking pics of the plants, If I got full batteries in the camera usually its hard to stop me. Great looking plant especially in flower.

Jericho said:
It is basically still in veg as nirvana forgot to add the auto to the JH. Its going to be used for cuttings later.

Just a heads up. I've got two blue mystic autos that didn't auto going right now. One of them started putting out nanners at day 23 of flower. Keep a eye out on those when you flip em.

TheKlonedRanger said:
Just a heads up. I've got two blue mystic autos that didn't auto going right now. One of them started putting out nanners at day 23 of flower. Keep a eye out on those when you flip em.

Cheer mate, I have stressed the thing so much im surprised it has not hermied on me yet. Will keep an eye on it.

the chef said:
Very nice buddage brother!

Cheers chef.

Jericho said:
Cheer mate, I have stressed the thing so much im surprised it has not hermied on me yet. Will keep an eye on it.

That was my thoughts when I saw it too. I kept it in the room. I'll be keeping an eye on it, but it's not worrying me much.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back