might wanna try this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..but yours is so much more indepth and informative..:D HIE

ozzydiodude said:
:confused: What type or brand is it ? if homemade how do you make it?

I've been using this stuff called Super Plant Tonic (SPT) learned about it in another forum- and the guy using said its awesome stuff! If you google Super Plant Tonic you will find the thread I am talking about with lots of great information about it.

They also make fertilizers for cheap that I have heard work really good (read the feedback on eBay)- all made by some hippies in the Ozarks who know their stuff!

From there website:
"Now, most people "do not want to tell", you their ingredients. Blue Mountain Organics wants you to know them and why they are used:

The Artesian Spring Water (provides an all natural, chlorine free base), Worm Castings (add soluable nitrogen & trace minerals), Endo and Ecto Bacteria protect your plants roots and break down insoluble NPK, Mycorrhizal Fungi inoculate your plants roots helping them to get the most out of your soil or medium, Unsulphured Molasses (feeds - these beneficial microorganisms, provides trace minerals, plus soluble nitrogen, phosphorus & potassium), Coral Calcium (adds 72 trace minerals - that's all of them), Humic Acid derived from (Hot Composted) Oak Leaves & Peat - adds natural chelates (ensuring smooth delivery of the trace minerals). All these good things are mixed, then oxygenated for (3) days under optimal conditions; in a special organic tea brewer. Which increases the feeding action of the beneficial microorganisms - which break down all these good things, into a highly soluble liquid. Easily absorbed by plants. Note: Mycorrhizal Fungi enhance your plants ability to absorb more nutrients, minerals & water - resulting in better vigor, growth & draught resistance. Just Google or Yahoo Search Mycorrhizal Fungi - You'll find page after page of information praising them."

First link is their store, and second link is their info about the SPT:
hxxp://stores.ebay.com/Blue-Mountain-Organics
hxxp://www.angelfire.com/ar2/tts/bmospt.html

Latest posts

Back