Military drug test! important question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
budskies89 said:
Hello everyone, I am currently 19 and a collegiate soccer player. I have been smoking for a year now and have been doing it daily for 5 months. The past three months i have been smoking good weed from the clinic. I have been clean for a week and have a drug test in 45 days. Having high intensity soccer practices 4 days a week and also lifting on those days has me in great shape. I'm 5' 9 and 148 pounds with a lot of muscle definition and very little body fat. My diet is great eating between 5 to 6 smaller meals a day and hydrating a lot. I need to know if I will be clean in time for my Marine drug test??

The military doesnt exactly utilize the most accurate testing facilities, i inquired with the company that filtered results for my command, Very easy to pass for someone in your shape. I never failed a test the whole time i served.

ya it was really tough for the first two weeks..i was kinda depressed and edgy plus the night sweats for a week and a half but i knew it was just the side effects of quiting so I just dealt with it. Haha and being at college doesn't help much either, all my roommates light up at least twice a day so that was a real struggle not to just take a hit especially when they are offering but i ve almost made it and im so glad that i did!

Well i passed my official drug test after around 45-50 days of being clean! It was hard but definitely worth it..oh ya and for all the stoner athletes that are worried about pot affecting your lungs long term or make you forever less athletic or whatev, I just finished a 3 mile run in just under 18:00! after a lot of conditioning of course;)

See it was all just an easy day passing your wizz quiz. That was the easiest thing you’ll have to do. Now you’ll just have wiz on command once you’re in. Hopefully you will just give up on the whole officer thing and just join the enlisted side. Just funnin you, You will have a blast while your in. And remember when you see a Seabee, that's the guy with the weed :ccc: and pretty much anything else you will need.

blancolighter I was in 40 from 90-94 and the Thailand thing is operation cobra gold.

Latest posts

Back