Mine is 7 inches, is yours?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Hi Guys : - )

I just, out of curiosity measure the girth of my greenhouse girl, ok i know its not outside, but its not inside, i was just wondering what size your thickness of stem is.

no giggles from the girls thank you!

Hahahahaha.

I just chopped today. Shoulda asked earlier this morning. ;)

I'll check mine later in the week ( if I remember) and let you know!

No giggles from the girls?? Why you must think we're saints or something Hippy. I sure got a 'tee-hee' from reading it- but then you knew we would, didn't you!? As for dimensions-I have 4 up on the hill that have TRUNKS not stems- This is a cross I have not tried before and I've been absolutely amazed watching them grow.. They went out the end of may (very end) and will be coming in the next day or two. Will take a tape measure w/ me when I go tomorrow and let you
know.

Hey, do I detect a bit of a challenge here??? Hmmm

HippyInEngland said:
Hi Guys : - )

I just, out of curiosity measure the girth of my greenhouse girl, ok i know its not outside, but its not inside, i was just wondering what size your thickness of stem is.

7", is that the leghnth? it must be or you`ve got a hugh tree in your greenhouse:cool: :confused:

No its the girth, and yes i do have a tree in my greenhouse lol
im having to bend it over or it will lift the glass roof off

great problem to have Hippy,any pics?

Hey there Hippy-
No, no pics. yet but will take my camera as well as my tape measure and get back to you.

Latest posts

Back