MN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nutz, first all this and now I've got a spell on me...great.

Bubba

Nest thing you know you will be wandering the streets with the "Woke" crowd.
Whoa...All I can say is the same thing the comedian Sam Kinneson would say to his friends after he was married. "Please kill me! I'm in Hell!
Oh, if ya see that, put me down.

Bubba

Nest thing you know you will be wandering the streets with the "Woke" crowd.

Now that would be anathema. If y'all ever want to get rid of me, start talking that kind of crap. Thank heavens my state ruled against critical race theory curriculum. I was born in San Francisco, grew up in the west and then on to central FL. We all get along, and it is quite a melting pot. I am an introvert, but of course I get out. I'm just friendly to all--works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to learn how to use your play time constructively. Name calling isn't the proper way to make friends and influence people. :)
Well now - that didn't look like name calling to me. More like a question.
Perhaps the answer was in what followed ? 😊

Never Mind. I tend to throw too many thoughts out there at times. I can only hope it is cathartic.
Yeah - well that gives me a bit of a heads up.
I like to chuck out thoughts a lot - but not really just to stir the pot.
I'm probably in for a lot of stick.

I sometimes believe people just don't wanna think for themselves - I find that sad - depressing even.
smoking weed can/should enhance thinking ability.

Yeah - well that gives me a bit of a heads up.
I like to chuck out thoughts a lot - but not really just to stir the pot.
I'm probably in for a lot of stick.

I sometimes believe people just don't wanna think for themselves - I find that sad - depressing even.
smoking weed can/should enhance thinking ability.

Well, be careful. Sometimes the intent is lost in translation. I have never been a pot-stirrer intentionally, but it has happened.

That said, the members here do keep me on my toes. I love them for that--lets me know I'm alive.

Well, be careful. Sometimes the intent is lost in translation. I have never been a pot-stirrer intentionally, but it has happened.

That said, the members here do keep me on my toes. I love them for that--lets me know I'm alive.
Never ever Let them see you sweat

No they did that for me when I had open heart surgery. Remember. It was in 2013.
Hurted like a mofo. 😁
Hey - me too but a year earlier.
I had my aortic heart valve replaced. Given options. Mechanical (warfarin for ever after) pig tissue (my mum had one of them years previously) or cow tissue (the one I chose) .
Still seems OK but I chucked away ALL y medication when I came to Spain a few months later.
I guess I didn't care if I lived or died (my wife left me a couple of months after my heart surgery)
Still med free - getting old and achey now but I survived to grow weed again and that (to me) is the best medication ever.

Funny as h. ell. Watch Bigsur start doing push-ups in his Wife beater. 😁
A few years back while getting stoned with a group, between us we dreamed up & invented what we termed a Wife-Beater .
Not at all what you might think!
If anyone is interested Ill tell you about it.

Latest posts

Back