Modern Warfare?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o K U S H o

We Certified Gettin It.
Reaction score
Has anyone played the new Call of Duty. Its a really awesome game, great graphics and overall fun to play. Just wanted to see what some of you guys thought about it. Might go play a little bit right now;)

yeah, i got it...it was pretty good but it was an awfull lot like cod 4...try battlefield 2 if you want some good fightin'....check it out on youtube...time for a bowl..

Ohh yeah Ive heard of Battlefield. What do you play on? PS3? XBOX? PC?

I've been playing it some on pc, and its fun. This one has great graphics and intensity, but somehow I'm just not playing it that much. Just like every other Call of Duty, it lacks any kind of multiplayer teamwork or direction, it's basically just you against the entire other team. Fun, but kinda one dimensional IMO. I went back to Team Fortress 2 after about 3 days, been playing that for 2 years and it's still not getting old. $2.49 vs. $60 hmmmm.......

i own it for ps3 its a good game except for the fact that you have to be sober

eastla_kushsmoka said:
i own it for ps3 its a good game except for the fact that you have to be sober
AHAHA thats what Im saying. I was just playing with a buddy of mine and he said he was super blazed before the game. He didnt say a word the whole game and all of a sudden he like "nuke" hahaha. It was so funny he merked the whole team it was insanity.

Ive played Team Fortress 1 and 2. Was never my fancy tho.

o K U S H o said:
Ohh yeah Ive heard of Battlefield. What do you play on? PS3? XBOX? PC?
i'm a PC gamer... the PC version of Battlefield is the ONLY version worth playing..;)

ya the tactical nuke is insane.. u got to get a 25 kill streak.. i like to consider myself good but i aint ever gotten a killstreak like that.. i like gettin the ac130's and shoot ppl from the sky.. i love modern warfare 2.. amazing game IMO.. great buy

if any of you play BF2, i've got a clan and your welcome to join....i have a great commander and squad leader and we use a private voip line with an open line to the commander to call for vehicles, supplies and artty strikes...FUN !!!! PM me if you're interested.the clan name is =BadPie=

flaboy88 said:
ya the tactical nuke is insane.. u got to get a 25 kill streak.. i like to consider myself good but i aint ever gotten a killstreak like that.. i like gettin the ac130's and shoot ppl from the sky.. i love modern warfare 2.. amazing game IMO.. great buy
Ohh yeah bro. I got my 10th nuke today. The emblem is so dope.

10th nuke??? holy crap your either really really super good or a really good camper

campin out def get u some kills but aint nothin like runnin through some stuff jus lettin loose wit like an rpd or acr.. love those weapons.. 10 nuke in a day okusho.. ur a beast dude.. thats incredible

dude the LMG's in this one are so much better than cod4

my ps3 network name is warbringer17

I dont play very much but im decent

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
I've been playing it some on pc, and its fun. This one has great graphics and intensity, but somehow I'm just not playing it that much. Just like every other Call of Duty, it lacks any kind of multiplayer teamwork or direction, it's basically just you against the entire other team. Fun, but kinda one dimensional IMO. I went back to Team Fortress 2 after about 3 days, been playing that for 2 years and it's still not getting old. $2.49 vs. $60 hmmmm.......

i hear that...
i have and still play C&C Renegade, FPS of the C&C universe.
i know the game is a little dated, but the game play is awesome.
if you have it, try it out again, if you dont own it, 5 buck... great game.
hundreds of maps, never get bored...
try playing at UNRULES NewMaps... great server, no cheaters!

mw2 is freakin awsome too bad my disc drive died on me so i havent played in 3 weeks damnit....... i was rank 64 too.... i love playing free for all on rust with 2 p90 and 2 fully auto glocks with the explosive rounds ill be pwning you

Heemhoff17 said:
you'll be what?? i dont understand what "pwning" is

o_O
hXXp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwning

dont play?

The Effen Gee said:
Come get Merked.

XBLGT: False Beliefs
Ewwwww iight haha. My Gamertag is KushGotMeShell. I shall send you a invite.:cool:

Latest posts

Back