Mold on Buds??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
A good friend has lost his 2nd. (Last plant) to black mold. It had some mold, where deads leaves mixed the w/ adjacent buds. He made a deal for another guy to do the trimming for 1/3 net quantity. Idiot lets sit in a very damp area for (8) days doing NOTHING. The mold flourished.
IS there any way to salvage any of this, or should he just TRASH it all??? :hitchair:

get some ISO and make oil...I dont let dead leafs or any dead/other plant material sit on the flower...only causes rot/mold....Best of mojo I have is 4u my friend..

take care and be safe

I got some low quality bud from a friend that has a really odd smell especially when the nugs are squeezed. Smells like nasty chemicals or something. I don't really know what different molds smell like but i can't figure it out. I'm worried about smoking the stuff. The buds themselves, look normal aside from being c grade quality. Anyone have any opinions? Could it be bud rot, mold, something else? The smell is almost like a hint of gasoline or something else idk. It's really bizarre.

ll yual need to do is ask simple question; Whats me health worth to me? I would be tossin it to live another day to smoke whats right and good but like I said its just me opinion. Good luck trails walkin friend

BWD

Latest posts

Back