Monomary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what is the general consensis on the combo of indica and sativa? My vote is for around 40% Sativa, 60% Indica.

I dunno about more dominantly indica man, wouldn't the leaves be fatter if it was?

I'm not exactly an expert but my guess would be more like 60% Sativa, 40% Indica.

All I really know is that it is 100% Kiwiana Kronic and I can't wait to smoke dem budz!!!

mmmmm... lots of trichomes developing, my camera can get nice and close and show the colours of them so I dont need a microscope/magnifying glass.

About 10 leaves suffered big yellow splotching most probably due to me overdoing the potassium sulphate mix, but she has had an hour of rain to flush it out along with another 3L pure water (no nutes) today & she looks OK :)

So we know this purpling of the stalks is a genetic characteristic, can anyone name the strain now?

11-mar-2008-closeup.jpg

11-mar-2008-closeup2.jpg

11-mar-2008-handfull.jpg

11-mar-2008-long-shot.jpg

11-mar-2008-med-shot.jpg

11-mar-2008-med-shot-cola.jpg

11-mar-2008-sideon.jpg

11-mar-2008-trichs-clear.jpg

11-mar-2008-trichs-cloudy.jpg

11-mar-2008-two-buds.jpg

WOW u got some nice shots there buddy! Nice one! I think its not really possible to name the strain of an unkown as there are just so many. It looks like a mighty fine sativa dominant plant though :)

Someone please tell me this is a normal Calyx swollen up... I'm paranoid that she has turned hermie on me... please no!

12-mar-2008-not-a-hermy-please.jpg

12-mar-2008-nice.jpg

12-mar-2008-caterpiller.jpg

Yes I can confirm myself that it is a bit hermie, looks like she'll have a few seeds and empty calyx pods in the budz but no big deal, she's still skicky as a mofo and going to get pretty mean over the next few weeks.

Will post new pics in a few days, the growth is so slow you can hardly notice anything in photos, so I'll take them weekly unless something weird happens and I need to take a photo of it.

I'm going to get CO2 candles and a PH meter to test and adjust my tap water, apparently thats quite important.

The pics are fantastic. They are looking mighty fine my friend. Cant wait for some more pics in the near future. I hope everything works out good for you on this grow. Looking forward to see a harvest. She is definitely a sativa dominant strain. It's impossible to name the strain as there are just too many strains and crosses out there. I'm sure it will be some bomb weed though. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and good luck.

My hopes and dreams have been a bit dented since discovering the Hermaphrodite properties of this plant, but its a bit like having a handicapped child, you still love them dearly :) So I'll have to put up with a few thousand seeds, so what!? check out these budz!

I got a medium sized CO2 candle, I'm just lighting it 30 mins before putting the plant inside for the night and extinguishing it before putting plant in the room (otherwise the light might fk her). I have no idea what the CO2 level is in the room but its got to be better than without the candle so that is one more thing that is going to help beef up the budz.

Two more weeks to harvest ...

15-mar-2008-bush.jpg

15-mar-2008-budz.jpg

15-mar-2008-bush-aerial.jpg

15-mar-2008-bush-big.jpg

15-mar-2008-closeup.jpg

15-mar-2008-closeup2.jpg

15-mar-2008-closeup3.jpg

15-mar-2008-closeup-cola.jpg

15-mar-2008-closeup-cola2.jpg

what kind of camera you using, those pics are clean dude.

headband said:
what kind of camera you using, those pics are clean dude.

Thanks man, its a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W50 with Carl Zeiss lens, 6.0 MegaPixels. A bloody good and cost effective camera. I would imagine a 10.0 MegaPixel camera would give even better closeups, the macro on this camera goes 2,8-5,2, a newer camera could be alot better also, so you could look right into the trichomes etc and see the magic unfold!

Can anyone tell me if I should pull the pods off before they develop more pollon, or should I leave them?

If I cant score any greeneries for my personal pleasure soon I am going to have to chop off a branch a bit early, but having already sampled a bud or two I know its an awesome stoning, a real head-high energetic buzz that lasts for ages, so why wait any longer in anxiety!?!?! I will grow the rest of the plant until I see about 20% amber trichomes which at this rate could be only a week away, maybe two. Yesterday it browned up in the bud a hell of a lot due to the wicked sunshine we had, I moved it continuously throughout the day to get optimum sun, then back in the shed at night with the CO2 candle burning for a few hours. Even by this morning I could see thicker, way stickier budz... this plant is freakn awesome!

It had to be done!

A bit of a pre-harvest session occurred today because weed around here is dry as a bone and stuff paying top dollar for it when I know my plant is more than capable of getting me high, so heres a pic of my harvested trunk and a closeup of the trichs to show the colour, which I reckon has a small amount of amber glow meaning it really isn't that far from being primo ready anyway. At least the rest of the plant will get to live on unmolested until fully THC'd. wahoo! sick budz! yumZ!

FirstHarvest.jpg

trich-colour.jpg

Hahahahha......nice......way to polish a terd....LOL isn't it wonderful...you took a dangly clone and now after much TLC yer smokin bud.

:aok: job well done

Latest posts

Back