Monomary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW you got a sexy lookin lady there man! I'll pull up a chair and an ashtray for this grow :D she's looking good and nicely sativa dominant so good on you for tying her down! I hear those sativa types can grow wildely tall ;)

Whatever your doing, keep it up :)

Hell Yeah !
weed2.gif

Here are some nice new pics for you marijuana Appreciators who admire this incredible herb plant as much as I do.

It's amazing that it is illegal to grow and use Marijuana, IMO it should be allowed to grow freely as all other plants and herbs can, it causes WAY more good than harm in the world, especially when compared to dirty tobacco and ugly alcohol
confused.gif
All the beauty, science and productiveness of the plant are being neglected by governments who oppress its use. I hope that changes in the near future, in my lifetime at least.

I think I must have been a Ganja Farmer in a previous life
weed.gif
haha.. enjoy...

2-mar-2008-bush-shot.jpg

2-mar-2008-bush-shot-side-spindly.jpg

2-mar-2008-bush-top-shot.jpg

2-mar-2008-closeup.jpg

2-mar-2008-closeup2.jpg

2-mar-2008-cola-close-shot3.jpg

2-mar-2008-cola-close-shot4.jpg

2-mar-2008-cola-shot.jpg

2-mar-2008-cola-shot3.jpg

2-mar-2008-long-shot.jpg

2-mar-2008-long-shot2.jpg

2-mar-2008-top-shot.jpg

jjsunderground said:
damn bro! beautiful grow man.

Thanks man, she is beautiful isn't she, a magnificent plant indeed!

I'm loving the purple stalks on the leaves, I'm wondering if anyone knows what that means, will the buds go purps as well? Anyone know what strain it is?

Oh man I can't wait .... but I will .... I'm not going to rush anything here, I'll wait until the perfect time to harvest and will dry and cure for a while too to get rid of the chloriphyl and nute harshness.

the purple comes from lower temps and high pk. i have no idea what strain it could be yet i dont know what im growing either all i know is it is an indica and i named it CanaBoo.

are you feedin her any flowering food?

jjsunderground said:
the purple comes from lower temps and high pk. i have no idea what strain it could be yet i dont know what im growing either all i know is it is an indica and i named it CanaBoo.

are you feedin her any flowering food?

Yeah man just some Potassium Sulphate mix now (I got a pic of it a few pages back if you wanna see it), feeding twice a week with the water. I don't wanna overdo it with neuts, you can see its nice and healthy so that's good enough for me. I'd love to give it CO2 so I'm trying to buy an old fire extinguisher...

So the purpleness is telling me its got too much Potassium and Phosphorous? Should I try to balance it out or is it a bit late for that now?

Whats this biz about adding molasses to the soil before harvesting to improve flavour???

i like to think that this coloring of the stems can indicate sex in early seedling stage. as about half of my plants have purpling stems and they are only 4 days old. id say its most likely from the temps at night there.perhaps! im not sure how cold does it get there at night?

im not sure why people add molasses probably to enhance the flavor of the finished product.

but also the coloring could have soething to do with your nutes. its a definate phenotype!

peace out.

It has been getting pretty cold here for about a week now, cold enough to ice up the car windscreens but it is much warmer after sunrise. I have it in my outdoor greenhouse at night time which would be heaps warmer, it has a sandy floor which retains the heat.

What exactly do you mean by its definitely phenotype? You mean its not natural for the plant to do that?

yeah man...a phenotype is just a naticable characteristic.the you have stigmate and pistillate plants..male and female. then you bionic lungs from rippin up to many uh dem bong hits!

peace out!

Just a small update with a few new pics just taken now. mmmmmmmmmmm:)

I fed her some more blood and bone mix containing extra Potassium along with another Potassium Sulphate mix mixed with 1.5 litres of water. It had a good rain flush yesterday and I have been keeping it in from the cold at night.

4-3-2008-angled-for-sunset.JPG

4-3-2008-closeup.JPG

4-3-2008-closerup.JPG

4-3-2008-cola.JPG

4-3-2008-cola2.JPG

4-3-2008-spindly.JPG

4-3-2008-long-shot-big.JPG

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

into week 5 of flowering.

dont you just love how she is coming along!

if only you could smell the sweetness thru the screen... it is a lovely musky-fruity tangy smell, getting stronger by the day.

what powerful sunshine we have had lately, I'm using a ten trillion watt sun powered lighting system, it works wonders!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

photos are now all maxed out at 1200 pixels wide / long and around 160kb-360kb @ 72dpi to really show you the detail. They took along time to upload so please give me your thanks to show you care :)

6-3-2008-closeup.jpg

6-3-2008-longshot.jpg

6-3-2008-looking-fine.jpg

6-3-2008-med-shot.jpg

6-3-2008-med-shot2.jpg

6-3-2008-spindly.jpg

6-3-2008-spottle-shot.jpg

kiwiana kronic said:
Hell Yeah !
weed2.gif

Here are some nice new pics for you marijuana Appreciators who admire this incredible herb plant as much as I do.

It's amazing that it is illegal to grow and use Marijuana, IMO it should be allowed to grow freely as all other plants and herbs can, it causes WAY more good than harm in the world, especially when compared to dirty tobacco and ugly alcohol
confused.gif
All the beauty, science and productiveness of the plant are being neglected by governments who oppress its use. I hope that changes in the near future, in my lifetime at least.

I think I must have been a Ganja Farmer in a previous life
weed.gif
haha.. enjoy...

I love it!!! I can't wait until the sun is shining on some plants up here.

absoultley wonderful:tokie:
i hope she smokes as well as she looks :hubba:

did the extra potassium stop the purple stalks?

She looks absolutely fantastic! Beautifull pictures, too. thanks :)
So the purpleness is telling me its got too much Potassium and Phosphorous? Should I try to balance it out or is it a bit late for that now?
Purpling "can be" but is not a definate indication of phosphorous defficiency, NOT an over abundance, as someone indicated earlier. A "P" defficiency "can" be due to low temperatures, whicj inhibit plants from utilizing/metabolising properly.
It is definately not an indication of sex.
What you're doing, seems to be working excellent. "If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" ;)

a couple new pics for you lovely people...

As you will see I have added a survival blanket to the grow area which reflects alot of light onto the lower branches, this seems to be helping out quite a bit and makes the whole plant kinda glow which is pretty cool.

I'm sticking to 3 litres of tap water mixed with approx 10 grams of Potassium Sulphate every 2 days, and will probably give one more dose of blood and bone in 7 days (packet says to apply every 10+ days). I leave the top soil dry for a day before watering, the leaves limp a bit but pop back up within hours of watering.

8-3-2008-closeup.jpg

8-3-2008-closeup2.jpg

8-3-2008-med-shot.jpg

8-3-2008-sideon.jpg

8-3-2008-top-view.jpg

With regards to the purple stalks, I think it is genotype and not phenotype because it hasn't been that cold at night especially since I've been putting it inside at night, and I asked my mate tonight if his had the same (same clones) and yip, his are all like that too. He says it could be either White Rhino or Donkey ****... (!)

I've had lots of white Rhino and its freakn good so I'll be happy if it turns out that it is.

Thanks for the helpful info guys and gurls :)

Today I noticed some yellowed and burnt looking lower leaves, most probably from the reflected light from the blanket in the afternoon sun, so the blanket is only on the side now.

The leaves were very droopy this morning but recovered in a couple of hours after 3L watering.

I'm only letting it dry out like this because I have read about so many people doing it but I can't remember why we do this to the plant...? Can someone help me with that?

Latest posts

Back