Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine she's not doing half bad considering.

hk.jpg

This is an amazing thread.. I cannot believe how much you have achieved from growing in such a small container.. I really like the mini dwc system.. It is really inspiring.. Good luck and green mojo to all of you

Thanks Risky...dont ya wanna play along?

:48:

Congrats Dillan that is a fantastic looking plant. :aok:

:yeahthat:

Had to come take another look

:bong:

Thanks everyone i'm glad u like her. oh and mojavemama requested a pic a little more in focus so here it is.

monster.jpg

Sweet! But why wouldn't you grow bud in a 'bud' can? ;)

Nahhhh, OldSkool---it's cheap beer. These are pricey beans. <G>

Dillan, hats off and many thanks for the new IN FOCUS picture of your lovely lady! It's on my screensaver now. Just breathtaking.

you guys should have used cans from Kronik energy drinks!!!

oh yeah, that DWC set up is awesome!!!! i would never have the patience to rig something like that up.

wow Dillan, great job indeed!!

Here's my update, tho it's nothing like Dillans..
Mainly had her under low light, developing roots. Am just now adjusting her to the big HPS.
All downhill from here.. (I hope)

A.JPG

B.JPG

C.JPG

monkeybusiness said:
wow Dillan, great job indeed!!

Here's my update, tho it's nothing like Dillans..
Mainly had her under low light, developing roots. Am just now adjusting her to the big HPS.
All downhill from here.. (I hope)

:yay:

Bring on the flowers:lama:

MOJO 4u...:48:

That is a nice one, Dillan.
I almost ended my entry the other night. While watering stoned, I accidentally knocked over the monster can. It was falling to the floor from 2 feet up when I snatched it out of the air with one hand. It bent the top at a 45, but I saved her from being beheaded when hitting the floor upside down. Close call.

monkey that dwc in the can is awesome. and nice save benny.

Still fighting mites. Update Not doing so good, But she's tough.

100_0929.JPG

100_0932.JPG

She looks gorgeous, Ray Jay!!!!

Well, I'm out. Monster grew a nanner.

Very Nice Ray...:clap: good luck with those mites..

mojave...gonna do another? I am waiting for a clone this time...Ill post as soon as I have one ..

MOSTERS ROCK :lama:

Latest posts

Back