Music Artist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Do any of my fellow tokers possess any musical talent? Me, I think buds and tunes come hand in hand. I own a lil indy label, I am also an artist on the label. Anyone else?:headbang:

You read my mind! I was going to make a post about playing tunes the other night. I play the hell out of an acoustic and sing, all day long. I write some tunes too, nothing spectacular yet but working on it.
I was thinking about making a track with all MP users putting down different parts and having someone mix them all together.

bombbudpuffa said:
Do any of my fellow tokers possess any musical talent? Me, I think buds and tunes come hand in hand. :headbang:

Totally agree mate. Weed and music are the best pair there is.

I loooove everything about music! :) lol

I DJ any chance I get. and I love to rock out on my electric guitar and write songs with some smokin' buddies. =)

bombbudpuffa said:
Do any of my fellow tokers possess any musical talent? Me, I think buds and tunes come hand in hand. I own a lil indy label, I am also an artist on the label. Anyone else?:headbang:

Good thread Bomb... Ive been smashing the drums all my life, old school HC mainly...I love to play whilst 'blazed'...;)

I'd like to hear some of you guys songs...if you have any. Collaboration sounds cool but I must warn...i'm into hip hop! I know alot of people aren't really liking the state hip hop is in now.

I love to sing and dance :) In my high school years I won awards for singing. We even made a jazz quartet and won many awards.

Now I listen to music, sing in the shower and car... well that is not true, there are a few of my patients I have sung to when they are lonely and scared, but I make sure they are only half coherent so they cannot complain ((ROFL)).

When we're working on the cars in the garage everyone in the nearby houses knows it cuz we're hitting the tunes hard and loud then.

bombbudpuffa said:
I'd like to hear some of you guys songs...if you have any.

the problem is that this would expose ones identity. Which is no good

I sing! I have a manager and a self-published CD through Phenix Productions (my manager's 'lil label, no contract though). I'm doing a Christmas tour of Georgia, then this spring I'm starting my tour of the southeast US.

You can hear me sing @ http://www.bix.com/person/sabby

:)

Well I love music. Herb and music definitely go hand in hand. It enhances the listening experience and makes playing music very sensual. I have a couple of instruments I toy around on thats a bass and a drum set. I also have some turntables i mess around with. I really am into underground hip hop. A real head definitely. Me and my buddies that are in a band (Egypt Central if youve ever heard of em) make beats and record some rhymes too.

I grew up in a very musical family based on country. was never allowed to learn an instrument tho, was also told for years that i could not sing, then forced into choir at school and church (got a church part in a play because I could do operatic notes and hit and hold them, I moved and play got cancelled)by these same doubters. Had a record company try to sign me, but still remembered the pessimists, so blew my chance. I am VERY creative with writing, and song lyrics, but cannot write them down, due to not knowing the notes, etc.

Latest posts

Back