my 07' cropz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you sound like your from california..colt 45 in Amsterdam? haha good1...nice plants im growing under CFLs

ok i got back from my vacation to find that my friend butcherd my plants, not his fault he didnt know what he was doin but ne help as to how i kan help them out p.s. i think the damage is from the extensive heat wave thats been around here tops at 94degrees

the fool i had watching my babies did a bad job so heres some pics of em now pic 1is my kush plant and how messed up it is
pic2 is bagseeds damage
pic3 is arial view of kush(left) and blue(right)(in that order)
pic4 is arial view of bagseed
pic5 is blue up close and personal of damage

please i need help people i am an unsuit father to these children i should be thrown away because of the neglect they have been through
any help is greatly appreaciated
and thank you for your time

p.s. i think the damage is heat related but am not very sure and added nutes for the first time today

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

The damage looks to be from lack of Nitrogen to me. You might want to check your PH levels. What kind of soil are they in and have you given them any Nutes? And if you plan on flowering under those CFLS you should probably put them into flowering soon.

nutes added today for first time in a long one also flipped to flowerr today taking sticky's advise within the next week im going to get more light to add to the close to 4000 lumen psf and i think i should be safe ne body wanna offer me a nute schedule for my new mix of nutes i will soon have for flower?

Capone said:
you sound like your from california..colt 45 in Amsterdam? haha good1...nice plants im growing under CFLs

Down here its OLD ENGLISH and 3 GRAM BLUEBERRY BLUNT PACKED!!!:stoned:

they're looking good man, i'm sure they'll pull through nicely for ya! good luck on them bro and keep up the good work man! =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

ok yall here ya go
pic 1 is my kush its doing alot better now with a little tlc
pic 2 is my dank plant OMG its B-E-A-utiful

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

ok updatte today the "dank plant" looked like a hermi so i put that sukka outside and the other 2 plants left are in the growroom all 3 look great

nice plants herbman grow
them tall and green:D
best of luck

take care

peace

pic1 thats my "bagseed" (turning out to b some skunk)
pic 2 is same plant as #1 but diffrent angle
pic 3 is my KUSH (leaves are in bad shape but budz r fine)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

It's been a while but nice update bro! Looking sick since ure last pic!!!
How much more days left to HARVEST:D.

well its day 35 for the bagseed and i almost have no clue about the kush b-cuz it started flowering one day outta no where and i never marked it down

Well good luck.
BBB that's one funny dude on your avater.

well heres an update on my last plant growin A.k.A. the KUSH MUHAHAH its rediculaous ive lost track on how long its been in flower but i expect that its still not ready ive piched some buds and sampled it and it is quite potent smoke i have attached a pic of the main bud still growing today and trust me when i say some of the best quality smoke and somone tell me if i have a chance of winning the bud pic of the month when im done with my plant ?????______ HAH ____

KUSH.jpg

Latest posts

Back