My 2nd grow- Nirvana White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm those buds look good hopefully u'll have some almost dry so we can celebrate the holidays lol

well its the 5th week of flowering, and unforunately on my way to the plants i heared people talking and although they didn't see me i turned around and started walking back right before i got to my plants. theres a house about 150-200 yards away from where the plant is located so i didn't want to risk anyone seeing me. then on my way back a guy was out in front of his house and started talking to me...just not a good day... but as far as he knows im just a hiker taking a stroll in the forest(it was really nice out) with a waterbottle full of tea...

ok well i went out earlier today and didn't hear or see anyone so i went ahead and went to check on my plants. they are getting much bigger buds but it seems that alot of the pistils are already starting to turn red except 1 or 2 buds that have brand new white pistils. the trichomes are very dense but hopeing to get even more in the last few weeks. went ahead and gave them another dose of 3/4 of a teaspoon of florabloom with a few drops of superthrive. im begining to wish that i had planted this alot sooner to get a bigger plant because right now the girl is just about the same size as my largest lowryder from earlier in the year. well it still has 3 weeks left to go so looking foreward to the reward.

0920081129.jpg

0920081130.jpg

0920081130a.jpg

0920081131.jpg

i went out today and gave my plant the last dose of ferts shes going to get but make it half strength of what i usually give her. i also went ahead and took some trim leave samples to check the triches. the top of the plant had an abundant amount of amber triches but they were the small ones and there were alot of newly formed triches without the heads on them, while the middle and bottom of the plant had about 40/60 cloudy/clear triches. the pistils are starting to turn amber at the top and the bottom leaves are also turning yellow and starting to die off, i don't think it nute burn but i could be wrong since people say the WWs are nut sensitive. im thinking that shes just nearing the end of her life but kinda new so im not sure. I plan on havesting oct. 15 or right before the first frost.

0928081208.jpg

0928081209.jpg

0928081209a.jpg

well its a little past the 7th week of flowering i i believe the plant is almost done. i plan on harvesting it friday or when ever i get the chance. the nights are getting colder and im afraid it might frost soon. the plant only has a few more large fan leaves left and the bottom ones are turning yellow with purple/black areas one them(hopefully its just from the cold and not overfeeding). almost all the pistils are amber now and all the rest should be amber in about a week. this plant seems to be a fast finishing pheno because it took my lowryders alot longer to get to this point. btw i will post pictures tomarrow since for some reason this page is having some problems loading...

Its the 8th week of flowering and decided to go ahead and chop the small girl mainly because in the last few weeks we have had a few close calls with frost and didn't want to push it and because it looked about that time with the triches either being cloudy or amber. I'm guesing that i will get between a quarter and half dry weight which isnt that bad considering that it was such a late start. heres a bunch of pics of the harvest but this plant has so many triches that it was messing up my camera phone(kept getting darker than it should). im using my drying chamber again, it pulls air though a carbon filter and even has a small carbon filter to let dryer air in. its set on a timer and will slowly adjust the timer as it dries right now its almost always on with a 15 min break after 2 hours. any suggestions on the humidity levels that the box should be kept in?
pics 1-4 are right after i chopped plant down
pics 5-6 are right after i trimmed her up a bit
pics 7-8 are of the dry box im using
pic 9 is a up close pic of triches

1013081404.jpg

1013081405.jpg

1013081405a.jpg

1013081405b.jpg

1013081412.jpg

1013082213.jpg

floranova grow and bloom once a week till 2 weeks before harvest

just tried the WW and i have to say this is definately one of my favorites. the taste had a hint of lemon/pine and smelled like what it tasted. buds are completely crystalized and the stone is more of a head high but also has a stone feeling if you smoke more than .05 grams. super potent a few hits will do you for 2-3 hours depending on how you smoke. great tasting even if its still fresh..

Latest posts

Back