my aftermath of nye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
I"m always honest as possible as much I can.. and like to keep this as my journal until I get right place and right time to start new grows...

anyway.. some of yall know my other posts "women who rarely behaves made history" and other threads too..

yall know its for new year sakes.. everybody does smokes for new year.. right? so word up ..

I still gets my mojos from same guy I know for years, he knows since I was baby.. I aint say where or any specifics hes very loyal to us.. I highly respect him.. alright..?

some of yall know my threads about SC ok..

the lady that my family is staying... my wife, is helping her.. becuz her ex left her just because hes 24 and didn't want to put family first, he put drugs first... so he left.. anyway bottom line we spent 3000 on her and all kids.. I myself put kids first.. and family does come first... when I first came.. there was huge holes on the floor.. and many ants swimming around under the floor... I fixed the floor, I patched the holes on walls that was damaged.. bought a nice tv set for that lady from pawn store.. and gave away 13 inch for her 2 year old to watch in her own bed room.. how nice of me? okay
yall know some bank accounts did freeze on jan 1st.. sometime it happen and it did happen to me.. and I realized its emegency to me.. so I asked that lady for 40.00 she did has 400.00 on her (cash).. but I just asked for 40.. I wish I didn't have to explain her its for mojo and new year.. and she want some too.. so I did plan to get her some.. but I told her it gotta to be before 5 pm... I do not want to deal anything in the DARK period... I didn't think she understood.. well jan 1!!!! leo leo leo is everywhere.. yes I said before 5.. but oh well.. she turned back on me.. saying I cant go anywhere cuz I have some on me.. and leo can get my azz.. and she got other lady involed.. oh well.. I jumped in.. gave them insults... that kids asked for me to get her home fixed up so ants cant lay any damm eggs in kids s nose or ears or whatever.. and all that.. made me leave at 7 pm my family went with me all the way to NC to get some.. guess what.. my pal isnt there.. hes busy with his brother for nye... thats pretty E D I T .... so I decide to drop it and go by to my friend which is mp member.. told him had drama there and didn't want to get along down that road.. he understood.. and we had good time...

:rolleyes: yea.. I'm gonna say it again.. ONLY IF WOMEN CAN BEHAVE!!!
now this year.. I aint gonna say or ask for any.. or explain to any women at all.. (THIS IS NOT TOWARD TO ANY LADIES THAT GROWS POT AND UNDERSTOOD THE CONECPTS) ITS TO ALL LADIES THAT THINK WRONG OF THIS POT period..

anything that lady ask me.. it gonna cost her.. :hubba:
yall know money is cheap... it goes up to smokes.. just like smoke pot.. but growing pot isn't cheap.. just like buying foods is cheap.. growing foods is way organic agreed? :eek:

any ladies who dont understand pots, and dont grow pot.. quit your complains.. and live the life!! "my ex left me for drugs and for that other woman who gave my ex head" I dont give a dam... just get real and get life man.. people who grows and deals with it.. they are good people!!

quit fuss at wrong things and keep ur business to yourself!! oh oh.. she even big mouth to other my friend.. my friend told her thats between me adn her.. my friend is right indeed.. I told that lady shut your big mouth...and act a adult at once.. got it... she listen... and left us alone..

now my wife asked me that she want to get our own place.. (finally :rolleyes:)

it will be soon for me to grow new pots in new place.. I'm so glad about that.. its about time my wife want to keep everything to ourselves..

(sigh) yall know men has to be azz to ladies who can't behaves.. its for the sakes.. accepts it women!! and learn from women who grows pots and understood whats up.. and maybe yall will see the point of views.. capice? :cool: I'm just a carolina man who have a dream... period... thanks for readin this post.. any comments will be appreicate :cool:

we :heart: you pappa :rofl: and it looks like you are the first to be EDITED in 2009

Papa,
you know what you gotta do. You got the skill, you got your family, and you got us. Looking forward to seeing some real dank from you. Happy new year. peace out

Anyone with so many problems just isn't living right.

whew,i missed something here.i was hesitant to click on this thread and now i know why,i think.

and here i was thinking i wrote in riddles :p are you mexican or italian by any chance papa:confused: and yeh i agree women are wrong:p :holysheep:

lol

joking girls

pkj

what?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Your grammar has improved dramatically, papa! I actually understood most of that. :) I think you have too many people in your "inner circle".

for 2009 we gonna educate women whats right about mojos... hmm....

but again.. will they learn?

Maybe you should worry less about women and how they act and concentrate all this energy into better your relations with family and friends, not poeple who hook you up, ya know? Everybody's different, and to be understanding and accepting of all those differences, while still holding true to your own conscious and beliefs is a priceless trait. If everyone were like that, the world would be a much better place.

Latest posts

Back