My first every grow journal!!!MICRO 12/12 from seedlings!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo! Plants doing good, they all seem to be a lil yellow on the bottom leaves...Im thinking its prolly nuteburn from the MG...I hope I can ID there sexes soon so I can get em in better soil:cool: There all diff sizes lol. They all have the SAME preflowers...and from what ive read I THINK they are female...they have what I believe to be calaxs..but I dont see "hairs" coming out of them...instead its a tiny green spike...I dont really know how to explain it...my camera is EDITup and I cant focuz close:cool: Ive got 2 pics of the first node on the biggest plant which show the preflowers the best...you cant see the green spike..leafy looking thing coming out of them but you can see the calyx lookin thing. God I hope there not all ******* males imma be pissed. Well guess theres no point in getting angry...nothing i can do about it. Anyways. First pic is a group shot, second pic is the plant I believe to have a indica background...its also the only skunky plant. The rest smell fruityish. Pics 3/4 are more group shots, Pic 5 is the biggest plant, and pic 6/7 are the first node of the biggest plant. Lemme know what you guys think.

P.S. ITS MY 21st!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO ya baby!!!!

Pce

seedlings 004.jpg

seedlings 009.jpg

seedlings 015.jpg

seedlings 016.jpg

seedlings 020.jpg

seedlings 021.jpg

Sry guys for the long delay from my last update. Things have been crazy round these parts and just have not had much free time. Anyways, my girls are doing very good. I had to get rid of one of them because it seemed to have balls. Im not sure if it was male or not...I opened a few of the balls but there was only clear liquid...no yellow pollen. They looked identical to lily buds before they open and show the flower. They were oval. Either way It looked alot different then my other 3 girls so I just tossed it. Its funny because all 3 flowerd at different times. The first and furthest along (Skunky Girl) has been flowering for exactly 4 weeks, the second furthest along (Fruity Tooty) has been flowering for almost 2 weeks and the third (mystery girl) is just showing her first pistils. Its actually a good thing because as you can see the third which is furthest from the light is alot scragglier then the others. The first will be done in 4-7 weeks(not sure how long it will take cuz its a random sativa so prolly 9-10 weeks). Which at that time I will put the 3rd one directly under the lights and it will finish strong. Im real excited because I am going to finish with alot more bud then most gave me credit for. This is my first time growing but im familiar with bud sizes and what equals a gram. Skunky Girl easily has 5 big colas and 3-5 satelite buds. Fruity Tooty has about the same and Mystery Girl is just starting so I dont know. Each editwill easily produce 3-4 grams of bud. I will easily finish with well over an oz. And its all thanks to edit. Im very suprised at how well this Mexican field sativa has responded to the growing conditions its in. Only 13" growing height and 20 or so inches across. edit] by tying down the main stem around the edge of the pot in a circle is an amazing technique. Its real cool how you basicly turn 1 plant into 4-5. Im very happy with my girls and I could not have done it wil all of your help. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do!!!!!!

Pce

11-9-08 003.jpg

11-9-08 004.jpg

11-9-08 007.jpg

11-9-08 008.jpg

11-9-08 010.jpg

11-9-08 012.jpg

wow they have grown :giggle: well done :clap:looks like they will be ready for a great christamas smoke :48:

Thanks mellissa and mebafarmer. Ya, the first plant should be done almost right at christmas. Christmas is 45 days away (6 weeks and 3 days) And since these are almost definitly pure sativa they will take 10-12 weeks to finish flower. 4+6=10 YAY!!!! Some good christmas bud!!:hubba: As good a Christmas present as I could ask for:ignore: Im looking forward to it and thanks for the support.

Pce

OOOOOO I C what you wre talking about hick. Im sry. I have logs a few sites and so I just copy and paste the original entry and mycotopia was the first one I did. They have a dictonary whre if you type certain terms it links to the definition. I didnt realize the links copied to here. My bad!!!!:eek:

Hey I got a question about my buds. Im not sure what its called but you know on buds that greenish/bluish matter that makes up the buds well my buds dont seem to have that...they are made up almost completly of hairs. Is this normal for 5 weeks into flowering?

Thx

Well guys I guess I was lying lol. Like I said I broke my camera a couple months ago and im already a horrible photographer so I couldnt take any close ups and 90% the time the pics were blurred. However, today I borrowed my girls camera and WOW what a difference being able to see the pics makes and I took some closeups and my girls are FROSTY!!!! :jump: It really suprised me because you cant tell at all looking at it with the naked eye but a closeup with flash shows it good. My first girl (skunky Girl) is doing REAL good..I counted and it has 7 good big colas all bigger then my thumb and the main cola is about twice as big...it covers a deodorant stick up. I have a pic with my hand behind it and I have very big hands. Im real excited because its the first time ive gotten some decent pics...still not that great because I was hurried while taking. Nevertheless they are 10000X better then the other pics ive taken. It still blows me away that all 3 plants flowerd 3 weeks from eachother. I dont have the 3rd in here cuz it was VERY droopy and needed a serious drink so I didnt bother cuz it looked so pathetic...it perks back up overnight its just real sensitive to water...it needs more water then the others and sometimes I forget to water it xtra. Anyone got any theroies why each plant showed its first pistils 2-3 weeks inbetween eachother? Skunky girl and Fruity Tooty (the two biggest) were about 2 or so weeks from eachother and Mystery girl (the smallest) just showed its first hairs this week. I know there prolly different strains because these seeds came from a batch of about 200 I had saved up over a years time from various O's. But They should have started flowering about the same time right? Since they were all switched to 12/12 at the same time? O well...its a mystery. I know mystery girl is smaller cuz its farthest from light. It will be moved under the lights once Skunky girl is done. Im glad its growing so small cuz imma have 3 harvests 2-3 weeks between eachother :muahaha: Anyways Im very excited skunky girl does have frost on her and its not gonna be **** weed cuz ive seen people grow brick weed into some amazing ****. Im amazed at how well skunky girl is doing...to have 8 big colas is awsome...LST is awsome!!! Specially by LST"n the stem in a circle along the outside of the pot its like having 8 differnt little sog plants :rasta: Anyways ill stop rambling lmao.. **** YA I GOT SOME GOOD BUD BABY!!!! :woohoo:
Pce

11-14-08 014.jpg

11-14-08 016.jpg

11-14-08 017.jpg

11-14-08 018.jpg

11-14-08 019.jpg

11-14-08 020.jpg

11-14-08 021.jpg

11-14-08 025.jpg

11-14-08 030.jpg

11-14-08 033.jpg

11-14-08 034.jpg

11-14-08 031.jpg

Ok...this is crazy lmao. My two oldest plants skunky girl and fruity tooty are competing for light!! Two of the buds are touching eachother and they keep pushing eachother aside to get to the light lmao. Like last night Skunky girls bud was right under the light and today fruity tooties bud pushed it aside and now its under the light directly. Crazy!!! THERE ALIVE!!!! lmao.

Pce

Some pics. First pic is all 3 girls together the next 8 are skunky girl and the next few are Fruity Tooty. Skunky Girls hairs are turning orange so maybe I got some Orange kush or something? oooo who knows? Enjoy!!
Pce

11-17-08 001.jpg

11-17-08 002.jpg

11-17-08 003.jpg

11-17-08 005.jpg

11-17-08 006.jpg

11-17-08 007.jpg

11-17-08 008.jpg

11-17-08 009.jpg

11-17-08 010.jpg

11-17-08 011.jpg

11-17-08 004.jpg

11-17-08 012.jpg

Coming right along and looking good. ;) Nothing like having some FREE Christmas bud. :hubba: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO :banana:

Thx man, for the compliments and the green mojo!! Im really getting excited now.

Pce

looking very very nice bro keep it up, hope to have my harvest to start out the new year lol. well the end of jan...

Girls doing good, heres some pics. First 4 are Skunky Girl, 4-5-6 is Fruity Tooty, and last 2 are Mystery Gir. Enjoy!

Pce

11-19-08 003.jpg

11-19-08 006.jpg

11-19-08 008.jpg

11-19-08 010.jpg

11-19-08 012.jpg

11-19-08 013.jpg

11-19-08 015.jpg

11-19-08 016.jpg

11-19-08 018.jpg

I read somewhere you can judge when to chop by looking at the pistils? Can anyone ellaborate on this? I know I seem lik ea cheap *** for not getting a microscope for 10$ but after bills and food, gas and all that I have like 50$ total for a month xtra money so I try to scrape by as cheaply as possible. If anyone can help with this I would appresiate it.

Pce

The coolest newbest idiotic suprise ive ever realized lmao.

I need an answer to a question asap!!! Do you start flowering time from the time you see the first pistils or when it starts budding...like forming an actual bud on top...I have been counting skunky girls flowering time from that (oct 12th) but the first pistils showed up sep 20th...I just realized what I was doing so my plants are actually about 20 days farther into flowering then I thought!!!! So if this is true and its when the first pistils show then my plants are actually about 60 days into flowering!!! instead of the 40 I was thinking. God I cant believe I overlooked this lol. O well its GOOD news...I guess this is why alot of the pistils are turning amber. Which means my girls are almost 9 weeks into flowering....seeing as there most likely a sativa dom strain they prolly still have 2-3 weeks left but thats a far cry from the 5-6 I was thinking. HEHE. I feel like such an idiot.

Pce

Damn!!! I think imma just bite the **** and buy the cheapest lil microscope I can tomorow at radio shack cuz I wanna see what my trichs are!!! Im so EXCITED FROM MY DISCOVERY!!!!! I still feel lik ea complete moran though lmao....If I was a chick this would definitly be a SERIOUS blonde moment but im exempt HAHA.

PCe

Well I bought the mini microscope from radioshack today and checked Skunky girls trichs. Its hard to see but I think they are mostly clear. Do cloudy trichs look white? I thought I saw a couple white looking trichs. Definitly no amber though. Im pretty sure they are clear cuz I took a small leaf from fruity tooty and looked at her trichs and they were definitly clear. I think skunky girl has about 2 more weeks to go!! Im going to flush the triplets real good tonight and start skunky girl on just water/mollasses and I will be taking a sample bud next week soem time. Should I be checking trichs daily or every other day or what? Thx guys

Pce

Thx guys!!! I appresiate the compliments and support. I would say about 25% of the hairs are amber, they started turning amber around a week ago. I can really tell the buds on skunky girl are seriously fattening up!!! Just in this last week they have doubled in size. Its amazing how fast they grow in spurts...first 5-6 weeks flowering is real slow and the last couple weeks are explosive. Ya I know had I had more light they would be more dense buds but I was unable to do so...I know it wouldnt have costed much to add a couple more lights, but its all good. Imma try and pick up a couple Y sockets and a few more 23 watt CFL's to add to it to flower out fruity tooty and mystery girl. I can definitly tell they are more airy buds then some other buds ive had, but I also dont think they are done filling out, cuz like I said they are seriously growing. From now till harvest I will be giving skunky girl just Water/mollasses. Mystery girl is one of those LONG flowering sativas...She was put on 12/12 same time as skunky girl and she just showed her first pistils about a week ago...so ya lol gonna be a 16-18 week period b4 shes done (9 weeks already past). Anyways, heres some pics. Enjoy!! 1st pic is Skunky girl, 4th pic is skunky girls main cola(8 inches long) 2nd pic is her other two main colas(twin towers) and 3rd pic is fruity tooty.

11-21-08 001.jpg

11-21-08 003.jpg

11-21-08 004.jpg

11-21-08 002.jpg

Latest posts

Back