My first GROW ( all on the cheap) less than $100.oo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some pics from group #2 . they are doing great . they never seemed to experience the yellowing leaves or brown spots .The 2 i topped are doing great and have lots of new growth . This group's only flaws are that , they are stretching quite a bit and have none or very little secondary growth at the nodes . ( unlike group #1 with all the lumens ) .
My new plan is to put this WHOLE group or atleast most of it OUTDOORS .I'm going to load them all into a box , get the shovel and some jugs of water ,dress in dark clothing , light and cellphone in hand , have the wife drive me down the road to a SWEET spot ive been scoping out and drop me and the plants off . I will dig my holes , plom em in the ground and call her when i'm done . I may go back and check em once before harvest but hoping to forget about em till harvest time . ANYWAYS here is some pics of the group .

MAY   14th  2007 005.jpg

MAY   14th  2007 006.jpg

MAY   14th  2007 007.jpg

MAY   14th  2007 008.jpg

hi man your grow looks sweet. start hardening the plants off put them out throught the day, and bring them in at night for a few weeks before you take to your location. if this isnt possible, maybe you should tie them to bamboo sticks incase of strong winds, theyve never had wind like that before. i think you would need to check them for the first few weeks, to check they are doing ok.

why dont you use 1 of your grow spaces to flower cuttings and just put fems out? just a thought keep up the good work mate

85CANNABLISS

thats a nice set up what uv got there thats how i wont mine somthing like that. it's sound

85CANNABLISS[/quote]
why dont you use 1 of your grow spaces to flower cuttings and just put fems out? just a thought keep up the good work mate

thanks for stopping by the farm man !
that is the plan after the group #2 is moved outside . i will take cuttings from the newly flowered and sexed group and put them in the pantry .and any new seeds i get or start will go in there also . The initial plan was to have group#2 so far behind #1 that when #1 was done flowering i was going to put group #2 to flower . plans always changing tho.

PEACE:D

Sweet plants man. they look beautiful. Keep us posted!

yeah only 1 problem with that is you need to either
a) veg for longer or b)have plants at 4 stages constantly e.g. 1 mother andsay3 clones in 1, and have your flowering room halfed one 4 weeks ahead of the other. ok you get less yeild, but you get it every month, and theyre all fems.
this is all coming from some1 who hasnt got an indoor grow, but i like to give my input, cos im baked :)

85cannabliss said:
yeah only 1 problem with that is you need to either
a) veg for longer or b)have plants at 4 stages constantly e.g. 1 mother andsay3 clones in 1, and have your flowering room halfed one 4 weeks ahead of the other. ok you get less yeild, but you get it every month, and theyre all fems.
this is all coming from some1 who hasnt got an indoor grow, but i like to give my input, cos im baked :)

YOU ARE BAKED ARE'NT YOU ?

here are a few pics of the plants . the first pic is the difference between cabinets and lumens . the tall stretched one is from the small pantry cupboard . MIND YOU these were started and sprouted the same day .

MAY   17th  2007 001.jpg

here is a couple more pics of group #1 . they seem to be recovering fine . they are missing alot of leaves that i cut off , but the undergrowth seems to be doing better for it .

MAY   17th  2007 003.jpg

MAY   17th  2007 004.jpg

MAY   17th  2007 005.jpg

MAY   17th  2007 006.jpg

here is the 2 i topped in group#2 . so far so good . i think i will be topping a few more in the future .

MAY   17th  2007 002.jpg

these little babys you av got on the go mate are looking really good i just hope that mine turn out as good

kingi said:
these little babys you av got on the go mate are looking really good i just hope that mine turn out as good

Thanks kingi ! i aprreciate you visiting the farm .yours will turn out fine . mine have had some trouble but they seem to be coming back strong . If there is anything i can do to help you , just let me know ?

rollingstoned77 said:
Thanks kingi ! i aprreciate you visiting the farm .yours will turn out fine . mine have had some trouble but they seem to be coming back strong . If there is anything i can do to help you , just let me know ?

there is something you could help me with if it's ok i just wanted to know when the best time is to take a clipping i tryed doing one a few days ago but it just dyed so if you can just give me a few tips cheers

Well i have made my new light system for when i go to flower . I used a board i had out in the shop and spaced out 5 holes for the sockets , covered it with reflective roofing material and added some eyehooks and SHAZAM a new light system . Thought i would add a pic of it and the bulbs i'll be using . also throwing in a few updated pics of both grows .

may 21st 2007 001.jpg

may 21st 2007 005.jpg

may 21st 2007 003.jpg

may 21st 2007 004.jpg

may 21st 2007 007.jpg

may 21st 2007 008.jpg

may 21st 2007 009.jpg

I think it doesn't matter because that is the sex organ and it could either blow up (look like balls) or shoot hairs out the end (females). They are just immature and not in the flowering cycle yet and thats why those are there.

That or I'm completely wrong and my first batch is nothing but females :p.

well i havent posted in awhile and plan on not posting much more from here on out . i will however be following threads and making other posts just not much in my journal . WELL things are going good since in the new pots . i have a confirmed female , it has preflowers . this is the 8th week total of vegge . SO i took 5 nice clones from the biggest bushiest girl and have them started in a dome i made .i will be kicking group #1 including the donor to flower later this week . i have bought 6 new 100W CFL's .
i am planning on going completely organic for the next grow and have started stock piling all the nessasary goods . including my own DIY worm farm . check out the DIY section !!
since i needed a place to vegge the clones and i now know i have a female and i think a few more on the way i decided to thin out group #2.
i immediatly killed the 2 worst looking plants . by this i mean the most stretched and least secondary growth. i then gave the best looking one that i topped at the beginning of vegge to a friend for an outdoor grow .
i made a tray to set the rockwool cubes in and made a makeshift tent or dome for the clones and put them in the cupboard . here are pics of the PISTILS *female * and some pics of the clones .

JUNE 1st 010 PREFLOWERS.jpg

JUNE 2nd organic 011.jpg

JUNE 2nd organic 012.jpg

here is some flower pics at 22 days . had some light leaks till last week but all is solved now ! there is five girls in there now . the last pic is of a plant that i topped right before flowering it . it is a wierd little freek of a girl .

22 days flower 002.jpg

22 days flower 003.jpg

22 days flower 005.jpg

22 days flower 006.jpg

22 days flower 008.jpg

hey folks ! i havent been around much . which is kind of a bummer ! i miss alot of you guys from chat and havent been reading much posts lately either . Few reasons i havent been on . i have been working crazy overtime in order to save money , because the wife and i are expecting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing:

also i broke my damn digital camera . it still takes pics but i cracked the LCD screen on the back and i cant read the menu , settings or see when i zoom it in for close ups :holysheep: . so there ya have it my excuse !

the plants are all doing well . i have gone down from a total in the begining of 15 plants and i am now flowering 5 plants . i also have 5 clones in the vegge cab doing very well !!! they were taken a month ago and are all organic !!!!! they are fat and bushy and are about 8" tall maybe more . i will have pics from time to time from barrowed camera's or just see what i get if mine will take em . anyways , it will be updated a little more soon . UNTILL then keep it green people !!!!!

Latest posts

Back