My First Grow!!! Check It Out And Let Me Know What U Think!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlAzEmAsTeRkUsh42o

SmOkEd OuT
Reaction score
this is my first grow. i used kush bagseeds. ive been saving the ones i find every once in a while which is still rare even though i go through a lot of it but anyways these are my babys. the bigger one is 31 days old and the other one is 25 days old. if you look close you will see that i have two more little ones. i just started those this week n i will transplant them into their own bucket soon. let me know what you guys think.:)

tree 036-1.JPG

tree 039.JPG

tree 042.JPG

nice, im still in the process of researching and learning, but I was wondering how your system is setup (type of lights, room, etc.)

Thanks!!

IB_Funky said:
nice, im still in the process of researching and learning, but I was wondering how your system is setup (type of lights, room, etc.)

Thanks!!

well i started without putting much thought into it really. all i am using is a 200 watt cfl with reflector. no ventilation except for fan because of no heat. i use ph balanced water with low dose of nutes and organic soil. thats all. no mylar or anything but i would like to get some and some more lighting. i really would like to get a t5 new wave or sun blaze with eight 4 foot bulbs which supposedly put out 40000 lumens

thanks ukgirl thats my plan but i kinda wanna get more lighting first and some mylar because lower leaves arent getting optimum lighting but im pretty satisfied with how everything is especially for my first grow:)

yeah really nice, strong start. they would soon flourish in there own pots though. transplanting will make it easier to see sex of plants, and easier to apply nutes!! but nice start man.

BlAzEmAsTeRkUsh42o said:
thanks ukgirl thats my plan but i kinda wanna get more lighting first and some mylar because lower leaves arent getting optimum lighting but im pretty satisfied with how everything is especially for my first grow:)

im hearing ya ,;) ,,but have you seen how quick roots grow they will soon be intertwined and trying to seperate them may cause more damage than good :peace:

thank you ukgirl:) thats y im tryin to do it asap but like i said i just started those this week so im not too concerned at the moment but like you said the roots will get all intertwined and there is hardly any light getting to the little ones because the bigger two are soo bushy!

New pictures! 2 days later than first pics posted. i need to get another light. All im using right now is a 200 watt cfl

tree 001.JPG

tree 002.JPG

tree 003.JPG

so far, so good....if you can, try to separate the plants...look at the 1st link in my sig...you'll see why planting multiple plants so close together is not recommended...won't be long before they out grow the bucket..good luck

nice plants mang. they look pretty healthy, but you better get a move on transplanting. if you wait too long, their roots can intertwine and you will have a mess to deal with when you finally get around to moving them. save yourself some trouble and just do it.

yep thanks man i am doing the transplant tomorrow i just got two more of the 5 gal bucket but ran out of soil so ima go get some ff ocean forest tomorrow

Your absolute first priority should be to get those plants separated. Every day you put this off, the tougher it is going to be on the plants.

Latest posts

Back