My First Grow ever. (Bagseed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will all be eagerly watching for your next grow. I have heard good things about Ice Princess and I cant wait to see some pics. Grats on your first grow and I hope everything turns out good for your next. Keep us posted my friend. Take care.

:) Hello Everyone!
Well last night i germinated 4 seeds....all different and ordered strains. Im going to plant them in MG organic choice soil tomorow and hopefully get more lights soon. For this grow im LSTing and using 12/12 from seed AND im going to keep the strains secret until i find out if there female or male ;) All im saying is im not doing Ice Princess again this grow...im going to wait a bit (I wanna try a variety haha)

But as for this grow Im going to try and run out and get batteries for my camera...minis got pretty nice buds...shes so heavy now i had to tie her on a stick...she fell over haha. Still smells like coffie...I say im going to harvest in 2-3 weeks. Ill keep mini updated on this journal...but as ive been saying im getting batteries and HOPEFULLY PICS BY TONIGHT haha. I pretty much smoked all....yes all of my ice princess. The cured bud was so amazing...i took hits and totally forgot who i was and where i was it was so amazing...that bud will be greatly missed..And thanks again for helping me grow it guys...OFF TO A SECOND SUCESSFUL GROW, MP..AWAYYYYYY!

Hey guys....heres Mini! I say 1-3 more weeks until harvest then we can focus all on my new grow :) well here she is....

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

Well this grows a wrap...minis comming down as of now....she smells SOOO amazing, much better than any type of weed ive everrr smelled, it will make your eyes water :hubba: but i took a test nug earlier and i was on my arse for like 2 hours (pics on my other GJ) but from the plant that was accidental and neglected it came out just awsome...Thanks everyone for the help now lets focus on the new grow :D Enjoy!

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0001-2.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0003.JPG

Midnight Toker said:
Well this grows a wrap...minis comming down as of now....she smells SOOO amazing, much better than any type of weed ive everrr smelled, it will make your eyes water :hubba: but i took a test nug earlier and i was on my arse for like 2 hours (pics on my other GJ) but from the plant that was accidental and neglected it came out just awsome...Thanks everyone for the help now lets focus on the new grow :D Enjoy!

:farm: Accidental start or not, you got some smoke out of it and the fun of growing too, eh? Congrats MT !!!;)

Thanks :) Lesson of this grow is theres always room for more plants....im thinking of saving it all until 4/20...hmmm. It was indeed a fun grow to. Happy Easter everyone!

looks nice.. and you got some good smoke out of the deal.. keep it up and keep us updated on your new grow.

That will give you a few good bong hits. I wish I was smoking that instead of the crap I'm smoking on right now. Anyways, good job and keep us posted on your new grow. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back