My First Grow ever. (Bagseed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the lack of updates...ive been REALLLLY busy. Well last week i left for 3 days and my girlfriend was tending for the plants....on the first day everything was fine but she forgot about them and left them for 2 days with my closet door fully closed and it got hot in there and fried all of the leaves on mini and most of the fan leaves on the big plant...so mini's leafless besides the leaves on the top...which still look fried haha BUT the buds on both plants are completely fine.....the buds are growing great on her on for being such a small plant its really getting big :) On my big plant Im going to harvest in a week or two :)..well here they are, sorry they look kinda crappy haha. The buds on the bigger plant are small because all through flowering i used no nutes and shes been rootbound. Thanks for viewing! I feel so bad from how they look haha :(
(first set of pics is all of the big plant the second which ill post right after is mini) And leaves were lost due to rootboundness and that heat accident haha.)
The strain on the big girl once again is Ice Princess (White Widow x Cindy 99)
And minis strain is unknown but im thinking shes orange Kush (very popular strain around here)

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0001-2.JPG

SUNP0001-3.JPG

SUNP0001-4.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-2.JPG

SUNP0002-4.JPG

Heres mini....all the leaves were fried from the heat accident...read above lol. Shes growing great though and smells like espresso coffee :)

SUNP0001-5.JPG

SUNP0001-6.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

SUNP0002-3.JPG

SUNP0002-5.JPG

There ya go man. i thought u fell off the face of the earth or somethin. lookin good sorry bout the accident. We harvest our first plan on thursday after class! can not wait. i'll smoke one for ya

looking real good man cant wait to see how much you end up with on the big girl! and hey any weed is good weed =)

GG

ya lady looking nice Midnight, i got about 2-3 more weeks for my church and at least 6 for the haze. If you got 2 weeks, ill do a partial harvest wit ya. Man she really been doing well looking healthy. Are you gonna grow again???

Yup! I got some more Ice Princess seeds...right after this grow im going to start anouther, thanks for the kind words all.

Nice job for a first grow... "mini" is cute :hubba:

you'll have to build a seperate cabinet so you can start cloning and create mothers for more cloning off your next sprouts... :D

Thanks Vancouver, Im going to try and get a wardrobe soon :) I have that building inspection tomorow in my apt. so first thing tomorow i gotta dismantle the closet and hide the ladies...haha. Minis buds...espically her top cola almost doubled in size overnight...ill update soon. And the big girl also is densing out by day...bigger and bigger...haha. Im currently high so dont mind my rambling...haha.

:cool: Smokin a fatty for your nice grow as we speak (type). :hubba: That x tra light looks like its helping.

'Fro
:48:

Well i had to chop my top cola off and 2 main-stem buds.....i going to give it anouther week...oh well. That health inspection is in a few hours and i needed to make my plant small enough to fit in a big box....the buds i chopped look pretty done....they smell like orange vitamins or a orange slushy mixed with a sweet pepper..smells so good! That classic ice princess smell..In a week ill be smoking my first home grown bud! (that wasnt sampled and dryed ith a blowdryer) haha. Oh well ill update on the plant soon and harvest on the rest is this weekend....and about 4-5 weeks for mini then im starting anouther ice princess grow. Peace! Heres the lovley bud, Sorry about the crappy pics. :D

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

Heres 2 more pics...there all trimmed and ready to dry! again please dont mind the crappy quality...new camera comming soon :) Enjoy!

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ,,the fruits of your labour :tokie:

well done on the competion of your first grow :bong2:

Latest posts

Back