My First Grow ever. (Bagseed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D thanks! I learned alot on this grow and i know on my next ill have some huge plants....more light...fans...etc..Stay Tuned! I smoked a few small test buds 2 weeks back and blow dred them with a hair dryer and got RIPPED! i can only imagine it air dryed..lol. Smoke report will be up in a week or so.

Nice work! i remember when that plant was just a little guy and you were stalling on buying a fan haha! well looks good and i'm sure you're just excited about the next grow as i am. week and a half on the other plants, then its chop time again and i'm startin a new one. good job man

Haha...good times :p Im very excited for out next grows...i think im going to start some more ice princess seeds next week.....12/12 from seed. or ill most likley just wait until minis harvested and start 6 the normal way haha. But thanks bro..im just alittle nervious about drying/curing. hah

hope yer inspection goes ok for ya... just remember... they have NO RIGHT to go snooping in your personal belongings....

I hope they come soon..for the plants the lights always come on at 1:11pm....an hour grrr i want them to hurry haha I gotta hang buds, pput together everything...make up for the wake n bake i missed. lol. Ill keep ya posted thanks vancouver!

just have everything clean and tiddy and you won't have no probs

already completed :) those buds are starting ro reek up my bedroom haha im getting intoxicated by the delicious fumes :p *Gets airspray* hopefully the grls dont reek up my girlfriends closet LOL

:D That big smile is for your first grow!! Don't it feel great to be smoking something that you created yourself and didn't have to pay for. (Of course you spent some cash gettin set up, but . . .)
Now that you have one under your belt, the sky is the limit!!
:hubba:
'Fro man

:cool: :cool:
Your grow is looking good. Thought I would share what I got going on with you guys (and gals).
The first 2 pics are of my 2 week old White Widdow. The last three are of my Skunk # 11 that are in the first week of 12/12.:)
Keep on Smokin!!!
'Fro man
:bong1:
PS Sorry I didn't rotate the last 2.

HPIM0472.jpg

HPIM0471.jpg

HPIM0465.jpg

HPIM0466.jpg

HPIM0467.jpg

In 2 days im germinating some more ice princess seeds :)...12/12 from seed and taking down the big plant completely...as for the smoke report a small nug was fully dry and i smoked a half a bowl....4-5 hits and at 4 oclock and i just came down...im still alittle high even, this weed is AMAZING! the best ive ever had hahaha....tastes orangish funnel cakeish...seriously! I am going to finish the bowl in a few mins ahha, ill add pics tomorow but the grow closet is back together....better than before and the ladies are doing great...minis under like all the lights now...still smells like STRONG coffie and spices...haha. And i have alot of bud hanging in a box haha...should be dry by tomorow and then straight to cure! The Inspection was today and everything worked out great :) They peeked in my girlfriends closet and they didnt even peak in mine...i coulda had the grow room together and the plants left in their haha...oh well better safe then sorry. But pics comming tomorow, Thanks Guys! now to smoke more ice princess :D

Well heres some pics, MY first bud fully dried and im smoking it now....its SOOOO good and sticky...my fingers are sticking to the keys like glue as we speak haha, I cant wait to smoke cured now haha...The rest of the big plants comming down in a day or two...im going to go out and get some soil and plastic cups...maybe a few more CFL's and im going to germ 6 more ice princess seeds and start anouther journal :D Minis growing fast and is stinkier than the big one :p Sorry she looks like crap fromnow on im leaving that closet door open and telling my girlfriend to leave it open alittle. But THe other pics are the dry-box and 4 small buds and the top cola almost fully dry..straight into cure by tonight or tomorow, I couldnt find any clips so dont mind my ghetto hanging method haha. Here they are....Now wheres my Bic? ;) Thanks for the help everyone! I couldnt of grown this amazing bud without any of you....Enjoy!

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0001-2.JPG

SUNP0001-3.JPG

SUNP0001-4.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

SUNP0002-2.JPG

SUNP0002-3.JPG

SUNP0002-4.JPG

Best stuff is right hahaha....3 big hits and im gone...im so high its insane haha. :)

hey nice grow you got thier fam looking good for your 1st grow. dont feel bad bro every body has lost a few due to death by girlfreind.

haha....yea. Thanks, Im excited for my next grow :stoned: haha

Okay well The big plant was fully harvested as of 2 days ago...its almost all dry and half of it is already in cure....i smoked about 10 buds (sample ones and all) so if i woulda been patient i would of had SO much more...To give you an idea each smaller (Buds that were on the top of each branch) There each big enough to fill a black and mild and a half...if that makes sence...and it only takes 3 hits to be high for like 4-6 hours....haha. But I had an amazing first grow and ill looking foward to more! Ill add pics later on. Im going to germinate 6 seeds when mini's harvested...all different strains i ordered and im keepig them a secret until later on in the grow. I dont think im going to grow ice princess again next grow...maybe 1 seed. I wanna try a variety haha, but im going to get more lighing and fans in there...maybe 6-7 more cfl's and 2-3 more fans and of course nutes and bigger pots next grow ;) Stay Tuned!

cool congrats on your grow and harvest once again MT. hope to see you here in the future as you start your next one..

Latest posts

Back