My first Grow , Using 200w Cfl Envirolite and 70w HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres a question .. how many times a week is it appropriet to take pictures of the growing period and send in here :p every week or 2times ?

I would say as often as possible.. We all love to see the grass grow

Allrighty now were going to send in pictures of what we´ve started doing ..
have in mind this is just a crappy box were going to have seedlings and cut-offs in .. were going to make other for the vegetive state ..
we also have a wood box with our growlights ,for our flowering stage .. but we havent got it yet ..
we only have one plant growing now under 2x18w fluorcence lights and it has grow up in one day ;) ,but were hoping for the other six seeds to crack (its been 4 days and its getting a bit wierd) .enjoy

Picture_001.jpg

Picture_002.jpg

Picture_003.jpg

Picture_004.jpg

TomTheTeaPot said:
yes that might be allright .. just get white paint with a little shine in it .. that could be an option

You want FLAT white paint. It has virtually no shine. Just because something looks like it will reflect well does not mean that it will--i.e. foil and mirrors are poor reflectors of light.

What kind of soil are you using?

You are most likely going to need more light. For a space that is 3 x 2.5 you are going to need about 37500 lumens. Couldn't find the lumens on the 200W envirolite at their site.

The Hemp Goddess said:
You want FLAT white paint. It has virtually no shine. Just because something looks like it will reflect well does not mean that it will--i.e. foil and mirrors are poor reflectors of light.

What kind of soil are you using?

You are most likely going to need more light. For a space that is 3 x 2.5 you are going to need about 37500 lumens. Couldn't find the lumens on the 200W envirolite at their site.

you think 200w cfl and 70w hps wont work together ? .. for about 5 plants at a time

Well We got 13 more seed .. and they have been germinating now for 3 days .. and no seeds have cracked :S ... these seeds are bad . but we have to take what we can . now theres only one plant growing ,and I´m going to send new pictures of her tonight . this seed problem is getting irritating and tomorrow were going to go to plan B :p. . find clones or something :p ..

Long time since iv´e posted something here .. and now its day 12 .. but still theres only one healthy plant growing .. we got some really bad seeds .. out of c.a 20 seeds there was only one that worked. . but shes healthy .. here are some pictures of our grow .. and tomorrow were going to set up our growroom:p .. in the attic . BTW there´s one seed now in soil .. and fingers crossed .

Day7_003 copy.jpg

Day12_005 copy.jpg

Day7_004 copy.jpg

NN AN UN P K Ca Mg S Fe Mn Zn Cu B Mo Co
33 3 0 14 47 25 10 13 0.6 0.2 0 0 0 0 0

Total PPM 145

Could I Boost Up My grow with more nutrients ?

please someone who knows something about this leave a message :)

ello tom.i,m using a 250 cfl on 1 plant and its flying mate.mine sits an inch above the plant surrounded by mylar for added reflection.i dont know about your hps but heat shouldnt b an issue with your cfl...have fun:)

just realised i,m answering a question asked at the top of ur post and that i am infact a bafoon of the greatest proportion and as such should b shot.:)

good day to u sir

Latest posts

Back