My first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benajmin1137

Reaction score
hey wats up...

just order my seeds from http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/ i got the outdoor growing pack with 45 seeds for 75$ My Strains are Hollands Hope,Purple Power, and Durban Poison
I have been browsing these forums for a while now and just wanted some recommendations on which stuff to use and what i will need to know. so here it goes

I'm debating over

-Miracle Grow And Foster Farms Ocean Soil, OR natural soil with no nutes in it (what do you recommend)?
-What should the Ph in my water be when i add it to my plants ?
(any recomendation for Ph adjusters ?)
-For nutes later on i am planning on using
http://www.ecogrow.com/index.cfm/pro...id/0/home.html

OR (not sure which one) any suddjestions/comments on these ?

http://www.ecogrow.com/index.cfm/pro...d/39/home.html
-i will be growing outdoors and already found a good spot were plants can get a good 5-8 hours of sunlight i will probably only be growing 12 plants at most depends on the space i plan on using.

Any other help... please comment thanks

sorry not my fault i dont know any one with seeds and didnt find any in the stuff i buy so i decided buying them is good + ill only have to buy them one time becz im dedicating 2 of each breed for sexing and ill have tons of seeds then... so 1 time is not bad

also by buying seeds i can get the strains that i want

but lets stay on topic

akhempstarr said:
what a shame having to pay for seeds

Do u have a bunch of F1 white widow, or blueberry, or northern ligths #1 or whatever sitting around? I'd bet u don't.... and basically the only way to get them is to order online.

Bagseed is too hit and miss...

acualy bagseed is not bad unless you have no clue what it is the dude i get my bud from grows it and tells me what kind of bud it is so i canknow what im grow what im growing right now is a mix of plants but yeah some bud dont have seeds in it well that was off topic this is on topic the * are all answers to your questions
*I would use all organic soil with an organic ferts and nutes i find organic is the best
*An even 7 will be fine but i like mine being a little low
6.6, 6.6 but thats just me
* any ph tester will do i got mine at walmart
* buy both use the bloom for flowering and the other one for veg
* 5 to 8 hours will be fine but try to find a place with a little more light then that remember the more light the bigger and better your plant will grow

Mix some perlite in with the soil, it'll improve drainage and gives the roots access to more oxygen .. good luck

thanks for the responses i was thinking that i might put some lights out there to help on the sunlight is that a good or bad idea ? i will of course turn them off when the sun goes down or will it be ok to keep them on 18/4 until flowering ?

benajmin1137 said:
thanks for the responses i was thinking that i might put some lights out there to help on the sunlight is that a good or bad idea ? i will of course turn them off when the sun goes down or will it be ok to keep them on 18/4 until flowering ?

Dude thats a bad idear depending wear you live let the sun do all the work ;)

Latest posts

Back