My first grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damnit. I got drunk last night and I think left my phone over at a friends but I dunno...

I don't have a phone to call my phone from since all my roommates are asleep as well :(. No pics tonight but tommorrow for sure!

NEW PICS!

Day 8 of flowering (june 04)

Bertha is well over 4 feet now almost nearly 5 feet in height :eek: . My other plants are starting to get pretty tall as well! I can't wait for my nutes to come in so I can see what that does for budding.

SP_A0147.jpg

SP_A0146.jpg

SP_A0145.jpg

SP_A0144.jpg

SP_A0143.jpg

SP_A0142.jpg

Looking good. Any signs of sex yet? Pollen balls? White horns?

I feel like complete **** right now as right before the lights went out today they started to show definate signs of sex. My count as of right now is 5 males and 1 ******* female, sigh...

I am going to wait at least a day or two more before I yank up the males to make sure. I also borrowed a friends camera and took some pics that he is going to send me tonight so you all can have a look see and see if they are males or not or if i'm just freaking for no reason at all...

I feel like crap :(

Yeah man. Like I told you, its just a freak of nature that it came out that way. I'm still anxious to see the pictures. I hope you are wrong...

well as is right now I am sitting with 5 males and 1 female. Hopefully after tonight they'll show more signs of sex after the lights come on and if not i'll check again in the morning. I don't have a decent digital camera and my friends didn't want to focus very well but I did get some decent photos from it. They def get the point across.

Well tonight came and went, 5 males and 1 female :(. Tommorrow i'm uprooting them all and keeping the soil because it doesn't have any of the fertilizer pellets in it and if I put new soil in the pots and did cuttings it would fry them for sure!

So I'm going to cut all the leaves off of all of them and put them in one sack and then put all the stems in another to let them dry for hash :). Then I'm going to buy some clonning solution and take 3 clones from the mother and put them in the old soil from the other plants. Then after they take root in a week or so I'm going to use my organics on them and while they are in shock i'm going to superthrive them to get them out of it. Hopefully then i'll be back in buisness size wise.

sorry bout the males. i hope when u take clones that they do well. good luck

I'll post pics tommorrow but as soon as it hits 1 o clock i'm going to start cutting up my boys to make ready for some hash :)

hey man it HYDRO333 it looks like u now what u are dion and your setup is pretty similer what iam planing to do so i wanna ask u if it is ok to put a 250 watt hps light in a 2ft by 2ft and 5ft high LITTLE room it kinda looks like yours anyway my question is would it get to HOT and might there be a chance of a FIRE and also what about HUMIDITY and any other problems i might encounture in the future so if u got this please send me a message or if anyone else reads this and knows what i should do please send me a message my user name is HYDRO333. PLEASE VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!!

Hydro333 I used a saw and cut a hole in the ceiling of my grow closet and put a exhaust fan so its not hot in my room by any meats. Its rather cool actually.

I just got done hacking up my 5 males. I got like 2 lbs of leaves out of all of them and a 1lb (maybe more on the 2 and 1 lb) in a grocery bag in the kitchen. I'm going to make the hash the day after tomorrow.

[edit]

Almost forgot! I also respositioned the lights so that the plant is receiving a ton more light now. All 20k + lumens are directed straight at her. 4 4 foot floros are domed over her and then I have 3 cfls circled around her giving her light! Hopefully she'll be a beast!

what kind of hash you making man, i`ve had around 5-7 males too this grow. i`ve transplanted out the MG MC soil. i`ve got a male still growing that smells great dude,i`m gonna try making some hash with butane, hope i don`t blow up the house!
good luck with flower man.

I'm going to make gumby hash. I had a friend that told me about the butane method but it seems like its pretty in depth and you have to left the butane evaporate off, said with the iso oil method. The gumby method is just draning off excess water and letting the resin sink to the bottom. The dude in the tutorial said he got a ball once he was done that weighed almost 2 oz's!

Out of 1lb of stems and 2 lbs of leaves I hope to get the same amount!

When you are viewing a forum (EX: Grow Journals), Look at the top left, right above where the threads are and you will see a button that says "New Thread", click on that.

Yo man.. you wont get nearly that amount off male plants... in the gumby video he is using 2pounds of bud trimmings from ak47.. those trimming would prolly get you piffed as all hell.. basically what you are doing using gumby method is getting the leaves sooo cold and stirring them up.. the crystal seperates from the leaves.. so inless those leaves are caked up with crystal.. expect minimum return.. i used about 3pounds of shake..and i got 1/2oz of bubble hash.. and it wasnt amazing when compared to the black stuff you see in the gumby video....

RatherBBurnin said:
Yo man.. you wont get nearly that amount off male plants... in the gumby video he is using 2pounds of bud trimmings from ak47.. those trimming would prolly get you piffed as all hell.. basically what you are doing using gumby method is getting the leaves sooo cold and stirring them up.. the crystal seperates from the leaves.. so inless those leaves are caked up with crystal.. expect minimum return.. i used about 3pounds of shake..and i got 1/2oz of bubble hash.. and it wasnt amazing when compared to the black stuff you see in the gumby video....

I just strained off the 5 gallon bucket and put it in the jar and I have been watching it settle for the last 30 mins and I have about a quarter inch thick line of hash at the bottom of my jar :). I'm super happy about this and I'm letting the 5 gallon bucket settle again for another 4 hours and then I'm going to do it again in another jar just to make sure I got all I can out of this 2 lbs of leaf. I'm really just looking for anything I can possibly get because anything is better than nothing, right? Also I just wanted to dabble in this hash making so that if I wanted to make it later on I could do so faster and quicker and with less mess! I definetly right now have more than 4 bowls settled at the bottom of the first jar. I'm going to smoke 1 bowl of the stuff on my own just to see how it smokes. I'll report back!

Latest posts

Back