my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here is day 34 I think she look awesome

001.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

I do have to say im happy with my self so far . I think im doing a good job for never growing anything before :holysheep:

Jesus, that`s a big ol` bush mate, looks good. How come you aint got nothing in the other pots, or am i being thick :confused:

hairpin100 said:
Jesus, that`s a big ol` bush mate, looks good. How come you aint got nothing in the other pots, or am i being thick :confused:
I lost two of the seedlings and then two more were males and the last one was a runt so i left just her and then im going to change my setup a little after shes done so i dont want to start any more

I normally dont like it bushy but she looks good bushy lol

I back you up on that statement your doing real well for first time growing...

jungle said:
I back you up on that statement your doing real well for first time growing...
Thanks man . I just doing as i have read and she looks great. have learned a lot on this grow . I have some changes i need to do before my next grow. I should have more than one plant next time but hell im happy with the one little girl i have now

my first one was one plant..because i burned 20 others...thank goodness it was bagseed......and then a 2 plant grow....,one was a male and started to polenate. I didn't know what it was...so I smoked some....and sprinkled it on the other plant...lol....the other plant hermied.... and then i had a 8 or 9 plant grow...and thats where I discovered cannalope haze.....from a free seed....and i've included cannalope in my grow this time, hoping to always grow it........then about a 25 plant grow.........then I had 28 going on a grow but had to scratch that grow.......then a 65plant grow..my first cloning experience.........now i'm working on about 16......to 20 plant grow....and want to make bonsai moms...for the one i'm doing now.....and i'm thinking this could be about the size i'm going to have for a while now.....about 16 to 20 plants per grow........I'm saving the weed for a rainy day....its facinating to watch just a few plants especially if they are a little different from one another.....hope u dont mind me talking so much its those dang marijuana cookies.....

Hey man i dont mind one bit i love the hear peoples stories. Thats how i have learned. Wow i wish i had the room to grow more than 4 plants but i happy with that its just for me and who ever i feel like sharing with. I just like watching them grow and taking care of them. Its crazy how much i have learned in the last 6 weeks and i have so much still to learn.

sickbiker said:
Hey man i dont mind one bit i love the hear peoples stories. Thats how i have learned. Wow i wish i had the room to grow more than 4 plants but i happy with that its just for me and who ever i feel like sharing with. I just like watching them grow and taking care of them. Its crazy how much i have learned in the last 6 weeks and i have so much still to learn.
Dude if your just supplying your self and you harvest every cpl few months your never gunna run outta meds!! That's awesome man.

very nice what strain is it again? Searched some but couldn't come across it....never mind i just found it automatics...:). Sounds like a nice strain with the ak 47 in it...

Latest posts

Back