My first plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrellis419

Reaction score
This is my first plant and so far everything seems ok. I use miracle gro for soil.
If you could check out my first vid and give me tips it would help a lot.
hxxp://www(DOT)youtube.com/watch?v=AlcrY4n4bxc

i dont think i will try that..:cop:

make links and upload pics here and Ill be more then happy to help where I can...i dont go to links outside this site..for security purposes...Im sure a mod will explain it to you soon...Take care and be safe

:rofl: i checked it out....That sheet drapped over that space heater in your basement..is Fire risk # 1...and i see ya new so Ill let ya learn about your lighting..and Dark photo period....And ya video taped you whole basement moveing around..and quik to upload huh? I see personal info..and I suck with these computer thingys...i can just emagine what :cop: can see...oh no!!! I hear a knock on you door:bolt:

it wont come up dude...even when I remove the word dot and put a period. just upload a picture to your puter if you want help.

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: i checked it out....That sheet drapped over that space heater in your basement..is Fire risk # 1...and i see ya new so Ill let ya learn about your lighting..and Dark photo period....And ya video taped you whole basement moveing around..and quik to upload huh? I see personal info..and I suck with these computer thingys...i can just emagine what :cop: can see...oh no!!! I hear a knock on you door:bolt:

u got it to work...sounds like I should skip it.

i did 2Dog and yes i did change (DOT)...Im against you tube videos as to easy to give local away maybe he read my previous post ..idk..

edit: i did again try this ...

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlcrY4n4bxc

you know...XX,,,tt :ciao:

Not hard to post a pic here. Get out the camera take one, resize it to about 30-40% then go to "post reply", look down at browse, click onto the resized pic.....hit upload. Write up what you want, then hit "post reply" below the message box.
I would love to look at your girl. I dont ever do the utube, I have dial up.....and everytime I go to a link from here, my brouser goes crazy, it keeps adding tabs till infinity.
Good luck to you, I will check back and see if you uploaded a pic, thanks.

Latest posts

Back