My Friends.... Whiteberry & Cali Orange Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clones are getting bigger :)

The 2 cali in flower are looking good,(almost looks like velvet) trying to get rid of some yellowing, other than that their okay.. Cali's got about 1 more month to go...

Just put in 4 Whiteberry into the flower room yesterday with the cali's

BK

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0333.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

wow... this journal isn't very interesting to anyone it seems.. lol

I'm in Bushy. Just wondering, what's that big light on the previous page? Looks like a big florescent. Plants look real nice. Is that yellowing nute burn or something else? Your doin good man. Looks like some top notch weed you have. Take care brother, and be safe. :)

hey power. in my veg room, its 2 flouro lights. same kind of lights you have outside by your shed or garage. its a 35 watt flouro. that has an equal output of 300 watts i think. so i have dbl that, 70=600 watts. does great job, and is cheap. no heat from them. and the light in my flower room is 400 watt hps. theres 2 of them in the flower room but only one is in use at the moment. and ya not really sure what the yellowing is coming from. i thought it was from needing more nitrogen. so i fed it again. to see if it gets a lil better, just waited to long to refeed it, and i paid the price, they still look ok tho. and they cali is a nirvana bought strain.

thanks roddy and power. :)

BK

Plants are looking good Bushy. I'm getting ready to start my day. Gotta burn one first though. How much longer do your girls have? I do like those big flos. For vegging anyway. Stay safe Bushy. Green MoJo for ya. :)

great looking grow so far i can tell from thos attic pics that your House is old as hell like mine.my attic looks just like that it was built back in like 1860s any way keep up the good work

thanks power, and the 2 cali in the back, have maybe 2-3 weeks or so to go.. but ima have to bust out the microscope and see for sure.and the whiteberry bout 5-6 weeks and ya the flos def for veg only, but ive heard ppl using them for flower. :( but ill stick to my hps for flower.

thanks risk, and ya my house is old, as u can see new roof. thats all me woot!! tore off 3 layers and put new on, for my landlord. it was a bear. but no leaks now. :)

BK

Grower13 said:
Looking good.

:48:
Thank you grower :)

the ones in the clone tub, are the stragglers.. there taken at the same time as the ones on the floor next to the big momma. just took lil longer. :( so yep. lol

the cali will be flushed here in a day or so.. and it will be its last watering. in one of the pics, im wondering what kind of burn if any the one cali has.? looks wierd. its my first time with leaves like this..

all the others need lil food. but look ok.. considering... lol

CIMG0389.JPG

CIMG0390.JPG

CIMG0391.JPG

CIMG0392.JPG

CIMG0393.JPG

CIMG0394.JPG

CIMG0395.JPG

CIMG0396.JPG

Hmm no reply to the last post? lol, well here we are, cali is DONE.. dun dun dun. . . lol. my guess was 2.5-3 oz per plant. the pic of the 2 hangars on the left are from one plant and the 3 on the right are from another. sooo my guess is 5-6 oz. what u think??? pretty white eh? this cali has improved alot over the years, according to a buddy.. :)

the last pic is obv trimmings and popcorn buds. to use for making oil.. lol i sprayed out all the paper.. lol didnt want ppl getting pranked possibly.

BK

CIMG0400.JPG

CIMG0401.JPG

CIMG0403.JPG

Outstanding job bro!
Share that beauty :)

Be safe!

Have some mojo for dank buds!

:ciao: BK, Great grow journal and some happy looking plants!

Can i get the scoop on your clone tub? I have one very similar to that im running now.

4 bulb HO t5 light and two computer fans in ~14 gallon rubbermaid. Spray painted the inside white and wired her up. It does the job, no?

How many solo cups can you fit at one time? and how long do you veg them for, from seed and from clone?
THX! drfting

thanks bubba and drifting :)

and my tub is a i think 18 gallon tub. with (4) 18 watt i think bulbs. there 18 or 24 inchers.( i built it like few years ago i think, so been a lil bit, dont member all the specs.) and 2 of them are cool white, the other 2 are warm whites. 1 computer fan as an exhaust. and the other side has bout 10 holes or so drilled in it to allow for fresh air to come in. But IT WORKS!! has gave me nothing but great clones, i also use it for seedlings ofc.

the inside of mine is also spray painted white. the outside is spray painted black. on top of the lid. i cut a piece of ply wood for both sides ( the inside of lid and outside of lid) and screwed them together. to give me a platform for putting in screws for the flouros to attach to.

i think i had (19) 12 oz dixie cups in that tub. i leave them in there from seedling to when ever i want. at the moment, i had some stragglers that are still in there, they are now bout 8-10 inches tall. where as the others that were taken at the same time. are now 14-16 inches. but those are in my veg closet. next to momma. :)

generally you can veg as long as you want. my Whiteberry momma is now idk over year old or so. but i go from seedling and veg bout 2-3 months (sometimes 4 months) when i wanna clone off of her, but strains very tho, each one is different. and i clone usually, unless i get a new strain (seed) which I JUST DID :) white widow AGAIN, my cat killed the last one. and New York Power Diesel.. and 2 freebies, cant member the names. lol.

and almost missed bout the clone. i take a clone, and it will fully root in 2 weeks, some sooner than others. some later. but i usually get bout 99% clone success rate lately. so ya back to 2 weeks,after they fully root out the sides of the peat pellet, i trans them into a 12 oz cup. and that takes bout 2-3 weeks to fully root, than i transplant from 12 oz cup, to a 2 gallon pot. and let it get to about idk 2 ft or lil less. which could take 2-4 weeks depending on what height your going for and what kind of space you have available. I GENERALLY KNOW THAT I CAN ONLY VEG TIL THEY ARE BOUT 2-3 FT TALL, NO TALLER, OR ELSE ILL HIT MY LIGHT IN FLOWER, I SAY JUST A RULE OF GREENTHUMB THAT ONCE IN FLOWER THEY WILL DOUBLE IN SIZE FROM WHEN YOU TOOK OUT OF VEG..

hope this helps. ask anything else you need. been at it for lil while now. so been thru the trial and error process, i know whats worth doing and whats a waste of time. lookin back at my inventions or ways of doing stuff. i think to myself what was i thinking...lol i shoulda did it this way. but neway good luck man.

Mojo FOR ONE AND ALL...

BK

Latest posts

Back