My GAnja was found, What now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

computer07

Reaction score
My Mother took a stroll in the woods behind my house and found my plants... she says if i dont move them , she will cut them down ... *****. What can I do? There is like 14 plants closely bunched together and are like two weeks into flowering... im afraid i will kill them if i try and move them, is there any tecniques in transplanting? or should i just chop off my mothers arms...

you will most likely shock them if you transplant and will have a pitiful yield... however, I recommend you move at least a few of them to another hiding spot... then tell Ma that she can do whatever she wants to do with the rest. Just make sure she wouldn't be able to tell that you've moved some of them and thinks that you are giving up on them and that you think yer relationship with her is worth more to you than a few plants... ;) . Then do some brown-nosing :hubba: .

and uhhhh... wait till yer on yer own next time, silly :rolleyes:

computer07 said:
My Mother took a stroll in the woods behind my house and found my plants... she says if i dont move them , she will cut them down ... *****. What can I do? There is like 14 plants closely bunched together and are like two weeks into flowering... im afraid i will kill them if i try and move them, is there any tecniques in transplanting? or should i just chop off my mothers arms...
sounds like your mother took a stroll behind HER house and found YOUR plants..if it was your house we would not be having this conversation,,,,,anyway im thinking ya chop her arms off,,,,the nerve of her,not becoming part of your criminal enterprise,,,maybe you should call the cops and tell them shes the one growing the pot,,,a little jail time will fix her *** ,,,next time she wont say anything and will leave your plants alone,,,,,or maybe you should grow up ,,,,get your own place and do what you like, and stop putting other people at risk because you want to grow weed ,,,if my kid planted pot on my piece of land without telling me,,I would be in jail for giving one of the worst asswoppins in history,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dude

Your mom raised you.
Calling her a ***** sounds very immature on your part.

Don't you think that you are putting her and her home at risk by doing this?

wow kid, you get the douchbag award of the northwoods gods!
ok 1. its your moms home, respect ya mother c4ckS2cker. 2. Maybe you should wait a few years to grow up since your immature enough to call your mom a ***** over some piddly plants. 3. You still suck at life hope mom luvs you.

Are you even 18? You don't sound smart enough to be anywhere close. Too bad I don't know your mom, I'd show her how you felt and hopefully she'd toss your ungrateful butt out on the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back