My greenhouse grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah pics, this uploading stuff sucks bad with my internet service, but here is some. The first pic is of 3 of my outdoor plants and the natural foliage that surrounds them. Pic 2 is of a couple of those Thai Super Skunks. Pic 3 is a garden plant, this is in my veggy garden with a few more. Pic 4 is a Indica plant. pic 5 is the greenhouse, and pic 6 is the entrance to my outdoor area. In pic 6 there is 3 plants visable, hard to see them though.

brush.jpg

Thai 2.jpg

garden plant.jpg

indica.jpg

ghouse.jpg

outside 4.jpg

hey my friend thanks for takeing the time to bring pics 2 us..we really appreciate it..I know it sucks sometimes uploading..but we Like to see your progress..they are looking Great i might add..Keep up the great work..:bolt::bong:

You certainly have alot of gorgeous vigorous looking plants. Really like the indica. She looks like she will be a monster :eek:

hey stop by my journal (nirvana durban poison grow) and tell me what you think, i just recently transplanted outside

Nice crop :D Good Luck! I can't wait to see the finished product Stay Cool

WooWee! Man I have been putting a TON of labor into my grow. Some peeps might think it is easy doing outdoor grows, let me say, it ain't! First off I have recently planted some of the big greenhouse plants into my outdoor area and the digging was fierce. LOL I am talking about heat stroke style exertion where the sweat just pours off my face.:D Now yesterday was a biggie, I needed to get the greenhouse sorted. What that ment was that first I had to get a bunch of those 5 gallon pots for my newly planted autos and Mangos. I called my local nursery and asked if they would sell some of the black plastic pots. The dude said no problem 50 cents each and take as many as you want! I bought 20 of them and then the work began. It was sunny and hot here yesterday which ment the greenhouse was more like a suana. You talk about working your kiester off, it was crazy in there. But, I got about 40 seedling planted into the larger pots( I had a bunch already) and then I completely cleaned out and reorganized the room. The whole time I was working I kept grumbling under my breath about how hard the work is. But I'm a ox or oxen as my mom used to say, and I trudge along until the job is done.;) Pics shortly, because what good is reading a book without illustrations.:)

Great looking plants you have :)

Wouldnt it be easier to do the manual work at night when its cooler?

:peace:

Probly true, I am just a relaxer in the evening. It's said that if you wait for nice days to do your work, you never get anything done around here.:)

Looking good Sherwood. I am glad I don't have rocky soil like yours. I doubt I would have 2 big veggie gardens here if I did. I am loving your NL Special. Very pretty! None of mine were female. I hope yours all are. Good job. How do you control heat in the greenhouse this time of year? What is the afternoon temp in it?

Monster grow Dude.... very impressed...love the setup
You are going to hve some monsters on your hands....

good lookin plants!!!
i would so love a green house but guaranteed i'd get some weird attention or at least a weird flag on top my name here. sum have even been walkin by and started to gib gab bout my garden an how they'd never thought i'd be one to do a garden . lol
i guess if ya knew me you all would think teh same LOL
someday i'll have a house in the country tho.

Nice grow man!
Great Ranch :D
I've been thinking of setting up a little greenhouse in my garden... Hide from the neighbors who have surrounded me on all sides... But I am a little worried about the temperatures I might have inside the Greenhouse...
Does it get much hotter in there??
Here it goes up to 40C... and that's outside... Isn't a green-house gonna cook my plants?? What do you think?
:48:

It gets very humid and muggy in the greenhouse, and shade cloth drapped over the top helps alot. However, with proper ventilation it is very good for plants, not so good for people unless you want to lose weight in a hurry.:D

Sherwood;

REAL nice set up you have, how i love privacy !
I don't have nearly as much land as you do it looks like and even if i did outdoor planting would not work here in Maine !
As i'm typing it's 63 degrees here. It goes down to high 40's -mid 50's each night still !!!!!
It may only get 90 3-5 times per year, IF THAT.

Let me know when the next BBQ is, i'll bring the Maine Lobster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, corona's and of course 420........hehe

So today I killed about 5 males in the greenhouse including a dwarf auto. I have taken quite a few of the big greenhouse plants and transplanted them outside in the ground. But I have everything in 15 gallon pots in the greenhouse except for the newest seedlings which are all in 5 gallon pots. I hate pulling alot of males, but I will end up with a good number of females in the end. These skinny leaf plants are Danky Doodles and the fat leaf is some bagseed. And the little plant is a freebee white widow.

Fat leaf Indi.jpg

more indis.jpg

freebee.jpg

Looking real nice Sherwood... I hve a hard time killing the males...you put in a lot of work and then males show and you hve to kill em and chuck em....

Latest posts

Back