My greenhouse grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man things happen fast outside this time of year, over night I have 5 new females showing sex. What a relief that is because with all my new seedlings needing room, I hate wasting space with big male plants. Now all but 2 mature greenhouse plants are sure females, and a bunch of them are the beans I bought at Attitude. It's nice knowing some of my plants are not just bagseed, and will hopefully show some great results. So anyways it sure is nice this time of year seeing everything explode with size.:)

I been having about a 50 percent male to female ratio this year, that's alot of males! So to counteract the number of males, I just plant alot more seeds.:D I have a target number of females and to reach that number means planting alot of seeds. But after several months of pulling males I finally have almost the number of females I want. Plus right now the weather is great for vegging plants so my crop has gotten alot bigger and it's looking like the girls will be big, so the actual number of females doesn't need to be as many as I oroginally wanted. I hate running out of green good weed so this year I am making sure I have enough to last.:)

So to counteract the number of males, I just plant alot more seeds.
i had this same concept in mind when i started goin indoors and my ratio m/f first indoor was 8 fem outta 12
an my second batch(current) i got 10 fems outta 14 plants total. and now i got a full house of fat girls now:hubba: :hubba: :D

1st of all congrats on your abundance of plants. ive found that 50-60% of seeds turn out 2 b female in my case so far in my 4 runs under my belt.

Here is my free White Widow plant and a nice Mango

13.jpg

17.jpg

:hubba: O.K. Sherwood.....I'll be there soon. I don't have much:D , but there isn't alot of room anyway. Bye the way..I will be mov'in in to yer greenhouse for the summer....:ignore:

HAHA, I just posted on your journal. You have some sweet women there and the strains are righteous!

Oh, and if you lived all summer in my hefty bag greenhouse, you would walk out the thinnest and stonedest man alive!:D

yes that is a super nice greenhouse , im looking to do the same , are you doing a full grow in it ?, maybe you could give me a few pointers , say is it hotter in the green house than it is outside ? what type of cover is that , it looks like it lets air pass thru .

The plastic is opaque(not clear) and is solid with no holes. The greenhouse gets mad hot unless I leave the door ajar(slightly open). I do plan to grow some plants out in there, but the bigger ones are suffering right now because I took the shade cloth material off the top of the greenhouse a few weeks ago. I am also going to start some more seeds soon so I need to make room in there. So I have been planting all the big plants outside as time and space allows. We get alot of wind btw, so even when the heat is up, there is plenty of air flow through the greenhouse. I would recommend a fan in yours if heat is an issue. Did you need the link to the greenhouse instructions? Also, it takes time to get used to the watering scedual because things change like how hot it is, how big the plants get, it's a balancing act. I pick the pots up to determine the need for water.

yes thank you , the link would be great , im thinking of putting mine in the ground . what do you think about that ?

that link is no good , says the resorce could not be found

Hello Viper :)

Temperatures in greenhouses can get very high.

A greenhouse in my country is an essential aid when growing Sativa's because they take longer to mature and the greenhouse allows an extra growing month by protecting the plants from the poor weather we have in October and November.

I grow in pots in my greenhouse so the pots can be moved outside into the sunshine.

If I get a big Sativa female growing I will put her in the soil inside the greenhouse.

Indica doms easily grow to harvest in pots.

Ventilation is paramount in the hot weather, sometimes I shade the roof when its a very hot day.

:peace:

61.JPG

good deal, thank you both, that helps alot . i got the link up .

what about winter ? can you veg in the greenhouse during winter ? or veg indoors and flower in greenhouse at winter ? would it matter with autos ?

Latest posts

Back