My greenhouse grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low temperatures at night are ok down to about 60 degrees, then they start to effect the growth in a big way.

Mid 50's will cause mild shock and 40's will kill your plants with repeated exposure.

Keep your plants warm, especially the roots.

Elevate pots if you think the ground is absorbing the heat out of the roots.

This can be an issue if you have a slab or other type of cold floor.

Auto's will grow at any time of the year, the more light the bigger the yield, the less light .....

I start my Auto's in the first week of March and I'm smoking them in the 2nd week of May.

:peace:

Well it's been hot real hot and the greenhouse needed more air flow. I cut out another window and several low to the ground openings for fresh air to get in. Some plants have suffered and look like crap, but the big ones are looking good. Here is a budding tripper of NL, one of only 2 plants to be budding this early.

hot2.jpg

I also just planted 8 WW beans and a Roadrunner bean that all germinated in the paper towel method. 4 other WW beans are not quite ready to be planted imo, probly tomarrow. Seems the Roadrunner is a good seed because it sprouted out fast, and the WW ones may take longer but they all are cracked at least. I even have another pack of these WW beans I havn't started yet, man I'm gaga over the idea of getting these WW ones. Attitude sent me the wrong ones and these are costly beans, you got to love that!:D

:hubba: They look a little hot, I can bring over a air conditioner.....For a PRICE!

Let me know! Otherwise they look beautiful.

Your outdoor op looks fantastic, I have pokey attic to work with.
Thanks for your vote sherwood.

Couple update pics. Most of the plants are out of the greenhouse now except for the latest ones planted and some early budding plants. Pic 1 is a budding Northern Lights Special in the greenhouse. Pic 2 is a giant outdoor plant reaching past 7 feet tall. And pic 3 is a double stalked Danky Doodle plant looking good.

greenhouse400.jpg

see1.jpg

danky double.jpg

update pics. The greenhouse now only has 15 smaller budding plants in it. Everything else is in the ground or outside in a big pot.

taller.jpg

P1010018.jpg

field.jpg

looking awesome sherwood! wish i lived where i could grow a jungle outside & not worry too much. how close is your closest neighbor? not worried about whirlybirds? id be a nervous wreck. anyhow looks like yuoll be set for couple seasons.

Looking real good there.. we have a small green house compared to yours, and over the last 2 seasons, we have had trouble with moisture and mildew at the end of the grow. This year I left the bottom sides open about 3-4 feet and the front is totally open. The back on the fence line is closed to prevent neighbors from peeking in. So far little to no indoor condensation, crossing my fingers, we are almost done this year.
Someone asked about growing in the ground, I found mine to get much larger in the ground than in pots.
Looking good ..

docfishwrinkle said:
. how close is your closest neighbor? not worried about whirlybirds? id be a nervous wreck.
My neighbors are far, like 1500 feet from the grow is the closest neighbor. The copters are always a concern but I don't get nervous until one is flying over, which is not often out here. In that one pic you see how everything is buried amongst the natural foliage, it was perfect up until the budding and yellowing of leaves began. In any case the only real way to see and distinguish them would be from the sky or if someone traspassed on to my property, which I fenced off pretty well.:) This haul will last a long time, thank god because I burned myself last year with a puny grow forcing me to hit the streets all summer.:rolleyes:

good to know. def looks like youll have more free time in summer to come w/ those girls. yeah it sucks having to hit the streets for smoke, especially in the summer. GL & take care

Howdy Sherwood. Your girls are looking good! Looks like you are losing some of the natural camo green from the non mj plants browning?

Latest posts

Back