My Grow..CAPONE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capone

MR.CApone
Reaction score
well im a rellativily a new grower..but i could use any and all help if you see me make a mistake..

Lights: 2 40watt CFLS 2 18watt Cfls
18/6 lighting at the moment...

Soil: Seed starter MG

Food: No nuts just superthrive(2cap fulls a gallon water)

Fan: blowing on it 24\7

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

A bro if i were you id read the rules on this site..keep talking crap all i see to it that your REMOVED asap...Dont test...Ask Stoney BUD...

Yes a Fan on 24/7

Capone said:
A bro if i were you id read the rules on this site..keep talking crap all i see to it that your REMOVED asap...Dont test...Ask Stoney BUD...
I have reported him. You have a great looking grow. Nice and bushy:).

Yeah thats not cool i learned the hard way..Thanks..i think im going to add another 40 watt soft white making it like 4k lumes

Not nice man.....Capone, those CFL's are fine to grow with, I would just recommend using "cool white" during veg stage and "warm white" during flowering:p\
Nice close internodes those babies got :)

update...nothing new..on 24*7 light..why isnt my plant geting taller? is she a girl? i think so i dont see balls but i see lil stright horns..idk...also is she growing i think she stoped..All and any input appricated:D :cool:

Camera_241.jpg

Camera_240.jpg

Camera_238.jpg

Camera_236.jpg

Camera_235.jpg

They do go through a stage where they don't grow much, but damn those look nice! Males have mor of a tendency to strech in my experience so that might be good news for you, they also show sex earlier :)

Thanks G...so i have nothing to worry about then huh..like i said nothing new just water 1x a dy now instead of 2...

How big are the pots.. i would go 3-5gallon pots as soon as possible.. i like to start my plants in smaller pots to get a nice root bed, then right into the last pot of its life...... save transplanting 3x... however this grow.. ive been slacking..and ill have to transplant again.. either into the ground.. or into 5gallon buckets..

Help! MY plants are dropping..could this be light stress? i noticed the lights were alil too low

Dropping can be a sign of rootbound plants... you never answered about how big your container they are planted in is.....

ITs like a 2 pint pot i got from old potato salad.lol i knnow..I got a 3 gallon pot today tho ..ill be transfering it tomorrow im to tired tonight..i also just bought nuts for it.Sugar seed i believe it is..any1 use this b4?.I also Changed all my CFLS from Soft White TO Daylight Cfls.. Here are some pic of it..i know you can tell the diffrence.:cool: :confused:

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

yea once you repot it.. i think you will notice a difference..... what kinda of ferts are you planning on using??? what soil mix are you repotting with????

Idk yet i think MG soil again..it worked good the firts time....i think the nuts name is sugar something..whats this about flushing it during re-poting? how do i do this?

The most common cause of a plant drooping is either over watering or underwatering. How often do you water?

like a cup and a half aday...sometimes twice a day...they were fine lastnight that's the theing thats bothering me..one night i look at them all reaching for light and the next they are drooping like if their dead...IDK what to do..im going to try re-poting them in the morning with new soil. hopefully that'll make a difference..

Maybe it doesn't like potato salad. :)

Sorry, couldn't refuse that one.

Latest posts

Back