My Grow..CAPONE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capone said:
like a cup and a half aday...sometimes twice a day...they were fine lastnight that's the theing thats bothering me..one night i look at them all reaching for light and the next they are drooping like if their dead...IDK what to do..im going to try re-poting them in the morning with new soil. hopefully that'll make a difference..
That's your problem right there mang. You should only have to water like every 3 or 4 days. When you water do you let some of it trickle out the bottom of the pot? If not you should. This way all the roots are getting water and not just the top half. Also a good way to tell if your plants need water is by sticking your finger in the dirt about 1 or 2 inches down. If the dirt is dry they need water if not let them go another day and check again. Hope this makes since. ;)

Ok well i got up this morning and i re-poted them im a believe a 3.5 gallon pot.. i added water in the soil (Mg and alil cow ****), then i added my plan..i think it was rootbound bcuzz it was full on roots at the bottem of my pint..she still looks sad hopefully she'll come back to life..and advice on a speedy recovery? no superthrive added just the nuts for Veg stage mixed with the water..the ph is good so we'll see:cool: :confused:

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

Ok i offically think my plants going to die..Thanks for all the help but i see no improvement.

Until there is no green on the plant.. its not dead... i had a plant get his with early spring frost..and it lost all the leaves except the top small little ones... and it managed to come back around... dont give up hope yet...

Stop the overwatering and they pull thru. They'll spring back with avengence.
good luck

Let the soil completely dry out before you water again. This will reduce your recovery time and the plant will begin thriving again in a few days to a week. I would think about getting some more light in there to it. They sell 125w envirolites and 65w envirolites.. those are horticultural cfl's.

A cheaper alternative is a 85w-100w Flourex cfl lamp and fixture from lowes.Cost's about 50$.

Anyways.. give it a few days to dry out, then water until you get some runoff out of the bottom of the pot. Repeat... Get it some more light.. other than that the plant is healthy. Just a little weary from the transplant it looks like.

Go easy on the nutes at this stage.

Good news...ITs ALIVE!!! she camn back after drooping almost to her end..Thanks alot for the advice every1 now i can continue to post...I think my CFL's have been doing a good job so far so ill keep using them thanks for the tip tho this is a bugeted grow.. watered yesterday mornin b4 and after the transpant about 24-hours ago ill wait till tomorrow or untill she tells me she needs water..ill post pic tonight...Check it out

Personally i wait till the leaves just start drooping before I water...:)

i think i did ...im up alil early so i decited to water the soil was dry about 1-1/2 in deep so i watered untill it driped out from the bottem..ill post pic today just alil lazy..but shes back tho..Thanks G.

Ok ok here are my pic's...i cut 2 of the big leafts in order to let the littler leafs get growth(seems to be working good)..watered this morning ...im planing on Starting the FLowering process with out wating..im just eger to see the outcome....

Also im starting an outdoor grow there about 2-weeks ol..:cool:

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

DSC00226.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

Can i go CFL this whole grow. any pic if its ever been done? thanks

Yes, you can. If you search the forums you can find a couple threads where people did CFL only grows from start to finish with a pretty good outcome. I have a clone indoors that I am CFL growing right now as a matter of fact.

SmokinMom said:
Maybe it doesn't like potato salad. :)

Sorry, couldn't refuse that one.

LOL maybe the wrong brand

change the pot and you see the different in no time !!

Have A Green Bud Day !!!

It is my understanding that you are not supposed to plant more than one plant per pot. You have three little babies in the same pot with other plants, that seems kind of reckless. Other than that they look good. Patience is key when growing. Dont try and take short cuts, you are only hurting yourself.

Looking good about 45days into Veg..Cant wait till signs of sex

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

Capone said:
Looking good about 45days into Veg..Cant wait till signs of sex

4 or 5 or 45?:holysheep: lol. Looking good. A lot of people say don't grow more than 1 plant per pot. But, I know people that do it with great success. You can't put 3 plants in a 10inch pot, but you can put two per five gallon bucket with room to grow. I wish I had taken some pictures of crops last year. And if its a male, just cut it down so as not to disturb the roots of the other.

The first part is to your indoor grow and the second part is to your outdoor grow...

Latest posts

Back