My Grow..CAPONE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive been kinda busy with work and school, and found myself forgeting to turn off or on the light sometimes..its been 12/12 for a week then 24/7 two days then 6/18 for a few days will this cause any problems? any way to correct it other then keeping track of 12/12??

It may affect it or it may not. You may be looking at some hermies. You HAVE to buy a timer. Or you are going to mess things up, if they aren't already.

why dont you use a timer..????? and that light cycles they been on and off is confusing the plants so they dont know what they should do..veg,flower etc so like sticky says when you do this you up your % of producing some hermienannerz

yeah I figured I wouldn't use a timer at first and then I bought one and don't know realistically how I would be able to grow without it :).

LOL... a timer is like the most basic part of indoor growing..... your setting urself up for failure if ur not using one.. IMO

i neede sokme help tryin 2 make my own journal dont know how 2 upload thes freakinics 2 get some help

shes geting big! i need a new grow room, thinkin of my closet..not to sure yet..anyway what do you guys think? :woohoo:

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

thanks...LOL yeha i guess she loved potato salad....thanks SS took alot of work. Cant thank the site enuff

nice small buds forming..i have 3 CFLS rite now..should i add more? also in a new grow room..about 2-3 weeks of flowering..

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

she's looking great man keep up the good work! all I can say as far as adding more CFL's is that you can't have too many... (well within reason)... and just try to keep 3-5k lumens per sq. foot.

damn.. very nice lookin! lotsa buddage.. its gonna be thick and dense and heavy and stinky and all that good ****! good work sir

nice looking plant ;) let's just hope we get some nice juicy buds :hubba:

Latest posts

Back