My Horrible Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moneyme

Father Nature
Reaction score
I had one heck of a weekend! Got real drunk by my wife's aunt's house, got REAL DRUNK, said something that upset someone accidentally, and had my wife's whole family tearing me a new one. I made it home at like 3am to find the chain lock on my door so I couldn't get in. I rang the doorbell and she wasn't letting me in. I drove like 20 miles away to my parent's house to sleep. When I came home in the morning nobody was here. I called my wife and she's all talking about leaving me and taking the kids and getting me for child support. To make it even worse a neighbor called the police when I was trying to get in my apartment. Luckily I left 2 minutes before they arrived. Aparently they came in my kitchen and asked a ton of questions but my wife played it off kinda cool and went in the bedroom and turned my whole grow system off. Last night the lights came on at like 1:45 am and she turned them off at like 3am, so they were in the dark during the whole time they were supposed to be getting light.
All day today I tried to talk to her on the phone and reason with her but I didn't get anywhere. I was just so scared she would call the cops on me about my plant. I was still so drunk and scared all day long that I couldn't even check my plant to see if it's a female or not. I was so drunk I just couldn't even see it clearly. Once I finally could see straight I checked on it and sure enough it's a female. It has like 6-8 white hairs total. That made my day a little better.
She eventually came home and we are slowly working on our problems but I am banned from all of her family's houses. Whatever. It was over something so stupid too.

Get help brother...not sure I have ever seen something like this just 'work out' by itself. Can't have cops around and a grow too. Get your priorities straight and focus on your family. Weed and booze are intensifiers, and if you do them while you are troubled, things are only gonna get worse.

Best wishes with getting through this.

Thanks for the advice. I think we need to go to counciling. I really don't think I should drink anymore. I'm much happier of a person smoking pot.

When I was a bit younger I had to find out the hard way that alcohol is to be respected. I got into some really tough jams, and alcohol fueled the fire. It took about five years for me to finally untangle the mess. I haven't been "drunk" now in more than a decade. I still can drink socially, I just have learned to stop before things get a chance to get to revved up. Good luck man.

wow man, that sucks bad. this is for you:bong: . yeah do your best to work it out.
dont go to a shrink she just a women whos husband cheated on her... :)

Elephant Man said:
Get your priorities straight and focus on your family. Weed and booze are intensifiers, and if you do them while you are troubled, things are only gonna get worse.

Exactly.

It sounds like you and alcohol don't mix.

Latest posts

Back