My Little Baby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepro88

Reaction score
Well here is my first plant its in soil but the next are deff gonna be hydro and areo so tell me guys hows does she look :hubba:

asasas.JPG

ssasasas.JPG

sasassaas.JPG

You're off to a good start. When you transplant fill the pot all the way up to the top.

If you maintain a good soil pH among other things, your plant will remain healthy. For this you'll do yourself a big favor by buying a digital pH meter.

What kind of soil mix are you using? The reason I ask, is because we can tell you if we think you have good soil or not.

You seem right on with the light; I bet those two lights will be good for about a month or so, and then you'll probably want more light.

Keep us posted on what's happening with your plant, and if you run into problems let us know right away and we'll help keep you on track.

They look like very nice sproutlings. Wouldn't hurt to put the light half an inch closer.

what kind of soil are u using? It looks pretty dark. Be sure u don't water it too much.

_Sir Smokes Alot_ said:
what kind of soil are u using? It looks pretty dark. Be sure u don't water it too much.

Especially when they're that little!!! they barely need water at all.

looks good but what is the mud looking stuff in the soil in the last pic?
cfls are cool cause you can get them really close and with that set up if ya only got two plants you can literally surround the plant from top to bottom with even light distribution over all.keep it up. Here is a good luck lama for ya
:lama:

its some organc dirt from walmart had a tomato on the bag but i try not to water it to much and i dont have a ph tester lol im kinda broke right now but when i start building houses ill have some cash and im goingdwc :D:D

but thanks every one :D:D

lol. im guilty of not having one either. gonna get one next, but if you keep your eye on what your plant looks like and you are aware of the makeup of your soil and everything that you are adding to it and the plantl, you can sometimes keep an eye on it by just looking at it.But nothing is better than having the ph tester.

Latest posts

Back