my new gardening room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
welcome to my forest. got 5 small plants one bubba kush (in the middle) and 4 bag seeds. my first grow.
perlite/vermaculite/perlite/organic compost mix
5 gallon buckets.(dont wannna transplant anymore)
4oow hps with a middle halide conversion bulb in right now.
8 inch inline fan pulling exhaust to a carbon filter
6 inch inline fan pushing air in room
12 inch oscillating fan
sunny with temps in the lows in the 70, highs around 81

reflective insulation on walls. (havent decided whether to stick with it since its ben working great since its install in the room, or mylar or flat paint. Im just scared to paint because im afraid ill have to keep the plants out of the room too long. any ideas?
And did i miss anything?

new closet 001.JPG

new closet 002.JPG

new closet 004.JPG

new closet 003.JPG

new closet 005.JPG

Looks real nice mate, looks like you know what you are doing :) The only thing that I see is you may have a problem with is room when they get bigger, but you should be good. :)

SmokeyTheBear said:
Looks real nice mate, looks like you know what you are doing :) The only thing that I see is you may have a problem with is room when they get bigger, but you should be good. :)
thanks man. yeah i plan to lst them and veg as long as i can.this grow is experimental, and getting every thing together,the next im gonna get a hold of some good stuff to plant.

Looks nice blueaelin56. It's possible that you'll run out of room, but just experiment with it and you'll figure out what works best for you. That closet looks good for the five plants you'll have.

Are you able to raise that light? In other words, how much height are you working with?

OMG, your setup is identical to mine, I got 5 fem PPP with same light, space, air exchange, pot size ect. Im in wk 3 of flower. I would suggest you loose the tin foil though. Good luck my friend.

your growroom looks very proffesional...well done looks like youve done your homework

Your closet looks great! It looks like you have all the bases covered. I am sure that some great bud is going to come out of that closet. Keep us all posted.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Your closet looks great! It looks like you have all the bases covered. I am sure that some great bud is going to come out of that closet. Keep us all posted.
well it should, i pretty much scrapped everything i had setup before and took a good but of your advise.
And for the other person that asked i have about 8 totoal feet of height in that room, so if you count the size of the reflector and the height of the the five gallon buckets i have about 6and a half feet to grow up to which should be plenty if i lst them all.
I was wondering though, does anyone know of any good fan systems. Im very limited on space for fans and i was wanting to install atleast one more small oscillating fan a week or so from now, but it would have to be a wall mounted fan or something of the sorts

Dollar Stores, Targets and others,, carries those small fans with clips.

only looked at home of the de pot and the wall world. guess they are out of season cause the only fan homed-pot had was like 60 dollars

I used a regular oscillating fan and had a welding buddy make me a wall mount bracket for it. I prefer an oscillating fan to a stationary one.

closet remodel 018 (3).jpg

bluealein56 said:
only looked at home of the de pot and the wall world. guess they are out of season cause the only fan homed-pot had was like 60 dollars

Check at thrift stores.

i was wanting to do something like this but i was wondering if i needed the fan to move up and down with the height of the plants. or what would be the proper hright or placement of the fans?

bluealein56 said:
i was wanting to do something like this but i was wondering if i needed the fan to move up and down with the height of the plants. or what would be the proper hright or placement of the fans?

I just move mine when I need to. This is in my flowering room, so I don't have to move it much or often. I generally keep the light at the same height and raise and lower my plants with milk crates and other buckets to keep an even canopy. The fan generally blows over the top of the girls--between the light and the top of the canopy.

well once again hemp you have answered exactly what i was looking for(fan location)thanks

Latest posts

Back