My new led grow...first ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look good, but turn the light off and use the flash.

Also, I would move the plants a little bit apart. You have enough room and enough light that you can do this. It will be better for the plants allowing more light to each plant and more air movement between them. There is no advantage at all to having them all crowded together like that.

Also, I would underneath wouldlants a little bit apart. You have enough room and enough light that you can do this. It will be better for the plants allowing more light to each plant and more air movement between them. There is no advantage at all to having them all crowded together like that.

Hi thanx for chiming in thoughts were best light directly underneeth the led ..i do underdtand the crowding thing tho...which is better thg more light or even dispersmentt of plants or im sure the answer is both? How far apart.?

Looks good. I do believe that they will be happier a bit apart. Just the increased air flow is going to make them happier. They do not need a huge amount of space, but when you have it, I believe it makes for a nicer healthier plant.

Looks good. I do believe that they will be happier a bit apart. Just the increased air flow is going to make them happier. They do not need a huge amount of space, but when you have it, I believe it makes for a nicer healthier plant.

Thx..just so u know since I joined and started to listen to how u grow. My harest is gonna easily be double to tripple with only 1 extra plant..thxs for sharing your knowledge. ..green MOJO to y o u always thg

Buds are starting to fatten up..orange hairs are going crazy. .im at about 6,5 weeks..wanna cut at 8 if possible so hoping for another 16 days..

Latest posts

Back