My Outdoor Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lady Green said:
Thankx......I'd love to stay and share~

I'll get around to my hash recipes and some wild herb stuff soon.

Hash? Did someone mention hash? I loooooove hash.;)

Welcome to Mar P. Thanks for stopping in and sharing.

Your trees are beautiful! I think I am love with a 15 footer! :heart: Just thinking about how big her buds would be!:hubba:

Wow What A Plant !! Like to grow that in my back yard!!!!

damn son!
you are outside your mind...u know that right? you could put a tree house in that!
how long have they been growing?
my plants just reached 5 foot and i was so proud. U just put me to shame.
You are my hero

I read your recipe and steps. Thats experience right ther.
You should make a simplified version with just a bomb mix you can use to give the plants the jump they need. When I grow, I start my seedlings in some potting soil. Then when they are a couple inches, i dig a big hole in the ground, fill it with potting soil and transplant...lol. So what would be your expert substitution for soil is what im asking.

Pot Belly said:
Hash? Did someone mention hash? I loooooove hash.;)

Welcome to Mar P. Thanks for stopping in and sharing.

Your trees are beautiful! I think I am love with a 15 footer! :heart: Just thinking about how big her buds would be!:hubba:

Later on today I'll do a write up on how I make killer hash........No chemicals!

Just water and Ice.........makes it so nice! :)

Leave it to the lady! Great job, I'm totally your biggest fan. I'm also a lady grower w/a awesome garden going on right now, on my own property. Totally private, and fun to do. I dear not grow that big! I'm scared of something that size, and your right, you can get just as much off 1 than 50. I've harvested of a 1 1/2lb w/ 4 plants... I'm going to harvest atleast 21/2lbs off of 8 next month or by early Oct. U rock Lady! I'm w/ya!

looking Good.jpg

Rufus on duty.jpg

8-6-7-6.jpg

since I noticed you basicly grew trees lol, i was wondering, if you have the right growing conditions, could you grow a plant basicly into a tree and grow it for years if maintained?

ohh and good jb

Lady Green said:

Please book your seats now!

:welcome:

Please book space for two...and send info re: lodging/camping in the area! Or do we just bring sleeping bags and sleep in the Mine!!! :rofl:
I'll bring a wild blackberry pie!! :D

qwe said:
since I noticed you basicly grew trees lol, i was wondering, if you have the right growing conditions, could you grow a plant basicly into a tree and grow it for years if maintained?

ohh and good jb

Sure you can keep a mother in veg for long periods of time......hard on the electric bill too~
I like to try different strains that I know grow in this area.....I start from seed and make my own clones.

Lady Green said:
There will be no sleep........
Food supplied.........
Non-alcoholic beverages too.....

Be prepared to cross into coyote country! :rofl:

NO SLEEP!?!?!? Hmmmm...okay, I'm bringing coffee and No Fear!!

Bud and seeds to trade/share!!

Oh, Pshawww...From one coyote country to another...No Problem!! :cool:
I'll bet there are plenty of people on here who live in coyote country!! LOL!!

Lady G , after this post theres not a doubt in my mind you rock , go girl and fabulous flowering to you .....:D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back