My Outdoor Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lady Green said:
And I see you have built in security..........A Real Dog~
Hello Mr. Doggie......or could it be Mrs. Doggie....?
anywho.......'tis fun ain't it, when you can blow the BoyZ right outa the water?

Sorry guyZ.......girls rock too!
Oh, yeah built in security isn't the word! His name is Rufus, he's 12yrs old and very, very, mean. He's a 1 pet person if you know what i mean. Only likes his owners! Tis is very fun! Thanks, we do rock and sometimes will be known to knock the guys out of the ball park, occassionally! So, u go girl!:D

( quote )Lady Green , Does that mean you're coming to the BYOS Party?

And the bus tour, I'll be driving, you coming?__________________
wouldnt miss it for the world , if your driving im a riding :lama: lets , Geter-D1 :D :D :D :D

Just so y'all know..........I got my license in a Cracker Jack Box..........

:hubba:

:D You are too funny, Lady G...

where are you growing?

those trees are sure to get you busted

lady green sounds to me like your running a gulf course all that free stuff around,, anyway i like the trees,, they look great,,good job ,,keep us posted with pick ,, and let us no how that black rush is and early mist im interested in that strain

Gorgeous Trees, LadyG...

Update Ladies! My ladies are full swing now, and it looks like by the end of the month, I'll be harvesting... Enjoy the pics'.

9-3-7.1.jpg

9-3-7.2.jpg

9-3-7.3.jpg

9-3-7.4.jpg

9-3-7.6.jpg

9-3-7.7.jpg

9-3-7.8.jpg

beautifull trees LG:aok:,how far from harvest?want to see them drying..

very very xclnt. wow - a contest we should have. how much hash + finished bud, the beautiful/talented ms lady green harvests. do u use the rest of the plant for anything or is it to be composted? make sure that the pics u take r at the proper times of day. i want to c them in the centerfold of hi times.

forgot, also, please, give us sum info + we can guess the "birth" date (s) of those little puppies.

forgot again, sorry, (sum pretty good **** i've been puffing 4 a while now) anyways, i don't look in the outdoor section often - u should put these in the grow journal 4 all 2 enjoy.

BYOS Party......."Bring your own scissors".
That type of tree might need a hacksaw, I think. :p

'Suis trops jaloux, ils sont gigantesque!~

Latest posts

Back