My Outdoor Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like i said before she needs a chainsaw, a tree mulcher, and one huge blender kinda thing. lol

Look at all those pretty plants. Go give those sativa's a nudge. No more sativas for me. Too long to finish.

Looking great Lady Green! If I bring my own scissors, can I come to the pickin' party?:)

Hey vburton. I have grown a couple plants in my yard but i lived in the sparce country. I see that their are windows in a house in the pics. Are they your windows or are your neighbors able to see your plants. Slim

longtimegrower said:
Hey vburton. I have grown a couple plants in my yard but i lived in the sparce country. I see that their are windows in a house in the pics. Are they your windows or are your neighbors able to see your plants. Slim
My neighbors! He's a awesome person we've been friends for 7yrs. I do his landscaping when I do mines, so he respects my privacy fence, by minding his business.

Sound good to me. Good luck over the next several days untill you harvest. Great looking grow.

Lady Green said:
vburton517........would you consider a seat at the BYOS Party?

The boyz are a little lonely without the girlz~

I'll make you a place.........:)
Well of course, Thanks for the invite :O) I like keeping the boys company! But only if I can bring the security team w/me LOL....

longtimegrower said:
Sound good to me. Good luck over the next several days untill you harvest. Great looking grow.
Thanks! I wish I only had 7 days lft. LOL I have more like 3-4 weeks in total with 7 plants finishing in the next 2-3 and 2 finishing in the next 3-4. So, I'm just playing the count down game!

you are right about sativas LG,i want only indicas for my next grow,cant wait a sativa to finish (i chopped mine earlier..)

those are amazing.
Please tell me what you did to make those so big!!
the biggest i have grown are only like 5 feet.
im kinda new to growing too but regardless.
i need to know.
thanks a bunch

inspiring outdoor grow Lady Green!

i cant wait to see this tree towards the end of the month!

I also really like your gallery pics. For those whom havent seen them....check em out!

peace

Latest posts

Back